See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

I don't usually like writing negative reviews but I didn't like this place at all. After a long day driving we were desperate to find somewhere to stay and found this place without being able to check any reviews. Room was not great old and dated. Sheets had marks on them and room felt damp.
It is very close to main road so noisy and just didn't feel safe or happy about leaving our motorbike outside. Wish we had driven a little further.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Stop here on the way to Arkansas. The room he put me in was just plain nasty. The bathroom looked like it was never cleaned. There was dead bugs on the floor. My room was in the back where bikes and trash was sitting. Never again!!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2015

Me and my family was visiting six flags and try to find cheap hotel around area.stop 2 place and they both was very expencive.this motel looks renovated and clean.bad was comfartable and also next to six flags.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Amber S
Reviewed 3 January 2015

I checked in and checked out within 60 minutes. Disgusting. Asked for a refund on my room, the desk clerk tried to give me a new key card...couldn't understand what I wanted. I will never stop at an America's Best Inn again.

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2014

My husband and I were in the Eureka area for our Grand daughters 1st Birthday. I booked there because I had a difficult time getting a room at other hotels due to a dog show in the area and all other places were booked. I must say after entering the room I now know why they had vacant rooms. When entering I first noticed the very worn and stained carpet. When I turned on the light to notice the lamp shades were stained and the inner liners were broken in pieces. After what I just saw I was curious to see the condition of the bedding. The sheets were worn, had stains, and had holes. My husband and I were exhausted after driving 6 hours and it was midnight but we were stuck so we went to walmart to purchase bedding and a mattress cover so we were more comfortable here. When we returned we were about to remove the bedding when we saw a roach on the wall by the bed. We were so grossed out we said forget it. My husband went to the front office to report the roach. The man at the counter said, we will go check another room and if there are no bugs we will relocate you. My husband refused and got a refund. Our plan was to travel around to find another hotel , and if we didn't find one we would just have to sleep in our vehicle for the remainder of the evening. Luckily we were able to get a room down the street at the super 8. Thank you super 8 for rescuing our granddaughters first birthday for us. I would never stay in a place like this and would recommend local health inspector to shut Americas best down.

Date of stay: October 2014