“FUN, FUN, FUN!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eminence
River's Edge Resort
Ranked #4 of 6 Eminence B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 July 2010

My friend and I visited River's Edge for a float trip down the Jacks Fork River Since our last visit, there have been several improvements. It is VERY apparent that the owners and staff take much pride in their business. While the pricing is somewhat more expensive than surrounding facilities, the standards of excellence certainly is worth the small expense. They offer camping cabins to 3-bedroom condos and everything in-between. It is a GREAT place for families to come without having to worry about rowdy, behavior from other guests. The owners will not allow unacceptable behavior to bother their guests. River's Edge is conveniently located on the river with great beaches and is directly across the river from canoe, kayak, raft and tube rentals. I LOVE THIS PLACE!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank dixietravelstead

Reviewed 29 July 2010

My wife and I have loved River's Edge since we first stayed there around 14 years ago (we've been married 14 years). We try to go at least once each year, no matter where in the world we live. Now we've hooked our daughter and other members of the next generation, so make your reservation now--it'll be crowded in the coming years. :-) The reason I put 4 instead of 5 on a couple of the accomodations ratings is: it's not Singapore, Thailand, or California, it's rural Missouri, only so much luxury is available. This family place is the best place in town, in the Ozark National Scenic Riverways park, in our opinions. See Alley Springs, Big Spring, Blue Spring; after we're all gone, these will still pump anywhere from 30 million to 300 million gallons of cold water into the Jack's Fork and Current Rivers every. single. day. For me, the springs are part of why this is a magical place.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank ShawnfromChicago
Reviewed 28 July 2010

As tent campers/floaters, we would float by in our younger years and dream of staying at this location. Our dream came true, my husband and I have been staying at River's Edge Resort for the past 14 years.

When we lived in St. Louis, we frequented River's Edge Resort two to four times a year. After moving to Chicago, we made a trip at least once a year. After living in China for three years, we visited Eminence, staying at River's Edge Resort, within a week of returning to the USA.

We have stayed in almost every type of room from the two bedroom suite to the camper cabins. The property is clean, relaxing, family oriented, and beautiful. The owners are welcoming and warm.

The area has many natural springs within driving distance of River's Edge Resort...Blue Spring, Big Spring, Alley Spring, and more. Rocky Falls is a nice location for hiking, climbing, and swimming. In addition, there is horseback riding and zip lines available. The best part of the area to me is sitting in the river and enjoying the quiet OR canoeing down the scenic Ozark Mountain River, Jack's Fork.

This location should not be missed and there is no place better to stay than River's Edge Resort.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
6  Thank dschmid4275
Reviewed 27 July 2010

We have been here several times through various seasons; the view of nature is always spectacular due to location right long the river. Our family, especially our 6 year old loved the opportunity to play in the river all day long. (Tube and canoe rental nearby). The resort is always clean, and provides many amenities, i.e, jacuzzi, ping-pong table, etc. You also have a wide variety of lodging from the camping cabins to the hotel like rooms.

Rather short walk into nearby small town of Eminence. Take time to enjoy the local eateries; Margie's for breakfast, The Hideaway for lunch, and the Dairy Shack for desert.

This has become an annual (if not more) gathering place for our friends. It is a little pricey, but well worth it. I would definitely recommend this resort to others, especially those with children. However, it is great for all ages.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank CindyKW62
Reviewed 22 June 2010

I consider myself a picky traveler, and my family and I come back to the River's Edge year after year. The rooms are the cleanest I have stayed in, the view of the river is the best in town, the metal artwork/decorations are like none I've seen before, and the flowers on the grounds are stunning. My children love to play in the river out front, and after a day of floating, there is nothing like sitting by the fire relaxing while the children catch fireflies! The owners are very accommodating and friendly, even sharing the extra veggies from there organic garden in a box by the office. Overall, our favorite place to vacation!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank familyoffour2010016

Been to River's Edge Resort? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK