Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur
US$ 88
Priceline
US$ 117
US$ 109
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 121
All reviewsparking garagefree drinksnachoshappy hourhot dogsbaked potatoroom was cleanking suitemake your own wafflesyogurtchillievening snackshot tubalcoholic beveragesroom keylight dinnerst louis
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Drury for a week for business training. What a lovely experience! My room was spotless, the bathroom was super clean and the shower head and water pressure was awesome!!
The parking garage made getting in and out of the hotel very easy and the icing on the cake was the free breakfast and happy hour. You also receive a card for 3 free drinks for each evening you stay there.
The food was good and Miss Carol, the desk clerk who works nights, always greeted morning guests with a beautiful smile and cheerful attitude, what an asset to the hotel!
Didn't make it to the pool, I hope to next time.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank BlueStarMama
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I am a big fan of Drury Hotels. They consistently provide comfortable and spacious accommodations and nice amenities. I was very dissatisfied with the housekeeping staff at this hotel. Management is professional but not at all helpful. I would not recommend staying at this hotel. Ever.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 504SoccerMom
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for your kind words about the Drury brand and our consistency with regard to our comfortable and spacious accommodations and nice amenities. It is always great to know that our guests know they can count on us to provide a consistent experience. With that said, I sincerely apologize that you had a negative impression of our housekeeping staff. I invite you to reach out to me personally to discuss the opportunity we have to improve, based on your experience. Given the chance, I will make every effort to help resolve your concern. Please feel free to reach out to me at any time to discuss. I can be reached at 314-989-1100.

Andy G.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I will give much credit to the friendly manager who took care of my issues and compensated me for my trouble. However, a dirty bed with bug, hair, and dirt under the cover is inexcusable. The one sink in the room would not drain either. They fixed the sink and changed the bedding at my request. Bathroom was dated. Hallways were dirty. There were lots of teens running around. No room to sit for breakfast because so crowded. I wasn't willing to wait 20 minutes in the evening for the free drink.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide this candid feedback regarding your recent visit to our hotel. I agree that a dirty bed and a non-draining sink are unacceptable, and I am glad to hear that you appreciated that our Assistant General Manager Michael refunded your night’s stay with us. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you why we are rated as one of the best hotels in Creve Coeur, should you return to the area. I invite you to reach out to me personally, should you wish to discuss this further. I can be reached at 314-989-1100.

Thank you!

Andy G.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

They accept pets which was a huge plus on my stay. Room was clean, quiet, and the bed was comfortable. Nice touch was the fridge and microwave although I didn’t use. The coffee in the am was only slightly better than the coffee envelope option in the room- which is not saying much! About anyone can find something to meet their breakfast needs in the morning albeit really salty eggs and mushy oatmeal. I did eat yogurt, granola and a banana. Assumed room might be tech ready, but I needed my apple block to charge my phone.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I have known of Drury hotels for many years but never stayed in one. I was a little apprehensive to stay here because St Louis has some really good hotels but my group decided to give it a try because it was convenient to our meeting location.
Let me tell you... it was a GREAT decision. Check in was fast and the reception employees were super nice.
The room was large and spotless with a great panoramic view of the area. I prepped my clothes and watched a bit of TV and we headed out to grab a late lunch/early dinner at the seafood place across and down the street a block. That was a GREAT restaurant, which surprised us. Everything we had was top notch, like at the level of a $$$$ restaurant in a big city. So, back to the hotel and head up to the room again to work a little. Headed back down to meet my colleagues for the complimentary happy hour and was thoroughly surprised at the layout of food! It was a full on dinner buffet with so many excellent options. Too bad I was soooooo full from earlier. The drinks were good and free (limit 3) and my hungry coworkers were eating a full dinner. There were lots of people in the lobby and lots of laughter and conversation. A fun atmosphere with lots of normal people like me. No snooty people here... all midwestern friendly. A welcoming environment, really. My people. (side note: the bartender can accept tips, so tip her! She was so sweet and worked so hard!)
So we played that out until it was over and moved to the attached Applebees, lol. It's literally attached to the lobby.
Finally made it to my room around 10pm and hit the sack. The bed is very comfortable and the hotel is super quiet at night, even with all those people!
In the morning I was once again surprised at the breakfast. IT WAS AWESOME!!! So many options available and everything was kept fully stocked. What a bargain this place is! Don't worry about dinner or breakfast, you will have access to lots of food during the stay.
I'm not sure if all Drury properties are this great, but this one is a great value and lots of fun. I will stay here the next time I am in STL!

Stayed: March 2018