All reviewssliding glass doorfitness centerfree weightslooked nicesmall refrigeratoreasy accessbusiness tripfitness roomshort driveking roombusiness centerbed was comfortablefront desk clerkst louisparking lotlobbylayout
Reviewed 17 April 2018

stay away from this hotel! and do not trust what they are telling you, because after that your card will get charge and charge
This hotel full of layers charging money when they said they are will not, Manager just hang up on you, the customer service telling you one thing, after you checking out they just charging your credit card, and you can not fix this, because they are hang up on you. Going to do dispute from my bank. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
STLCC, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

My apologies for any confusion regarding Marriott's 48 hour cancellation policy. I seem to recall you hanging up on me..... My apologies for the confusion.

Regards,
Sarah

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The Courtyard was packed when we arrived. There was an issue with our reservation and the staff resolved it quickly and kindly.

The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Our room was very clean and the beds were comfortable.

The exercise room had several treadmills and a couple ellipticals. They may not be brand new, but they were well maintained and clean. The room was busy and all equipment worked. There were free weights too.

This Courtyard may not be a new property, but it was clean and the staff was exceptional. Definitely a solid choice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mep3211
STLCC, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Good Evening,

We were delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay at the Courtyard St.Louis Creve Coeur.

We appreciate and thank you for your business and your feedback.Your comments have been shared with the appropriate hotel team.
We were happy to know the staff resolved your reservation issue.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard St.Louis Creve Coeur and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Creve Coeur.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

A short weekend trip. This hotel is very clean. All of the staff were friendly and welcoming. There is a nice back sliding glass door with a window with morning sun light. We had a good stay. It is close to the arch (about 13 miles). I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2018

The very main reason I stay at this hotel is because my office is located directly next door (City Place complex) and it takes 42 seconds to walk to my office. If it were not for that, I would pass on this hotel.

The hotel is very dated. It is an old school Courtyard that is in need of updating. Beds are subpar (compared to Marriott standards and Hilton properties). Checkin takes forever because they do not staff the front desk with enough support. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful but way understaffed. I arrived around 9pm to the hotel for check in and it took me 20 minutes to get my key. Checking in with my phone usually saves me time but this time it did not.

I was "upgraded" to a "suite" which was nice but it was just a room with a living area attached. The shower area did have Tea Tree conditioner and shampoo and body wash which was a nice touch.

The market is poorly stocked and not worth purchasing anything in it. There are a few places within walking distance or Uber Eats is a much better option.

The fitness room is woefully inadequate for any serious type of working out. If you want to run on a very old treadmill or elliptical then this is the spot for you. Weights are spotty and mismatched.

I wish they would invest in updating it and it would be a great hotel. As is, it is dated, old and not the best option there. A few exits down is a good options. Huge fan of Marriott but this one is a total miss.

The AC only goes down to 65, and definitely did not feel as if it got that cold. Again, very dated thermostat.

The staff is great and does an absolute great job but they have a very old looking/feeling hotel to work with. It could be better.

Room Tip: Third floor.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
STLCC, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard St.Louis Creve Coeur and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations.We are sorry for any disappointments and frustrations you experience during your stay with us.We have shared your valuable feedback with the appropriate hotel team.

Once again thank you for your valued feedback and hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Creve Coeur.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Spent four nights there. It was quiet and well kept. Staff were friendly. Occupancy during the week seemed to be low.

At check in they offered additional Marriott points if we did not have room service for three nights - get your own towels and no bed change. Problem was after the third night they still didn't bother to provide clean linens, etc.

When you reserved make sure you know what the breakfast alternative is. Reserving through AAA doesn't get you complimentary breakfast. Interesting because I never saw a real buffet for eating anyway. Don't worry, McDonald's is just down the street with sausage biscuit gravy. Sure do miss that in other parts of the country!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
STLCC, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for reviewing our property and providing your feedback. Very sorry for any confusion regarding the Green Choice program. We hope to see you again soon the next time you visit the St. Louis area.

Kind regards.