“Charged twice for same meals”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ordered and paid online for pickup at the Creve Coeur Missouri location. Arrived at the scheduled time for pickup and was told that the order had somehow been 'stuck' in their computer and was not ready. Asked if we wanted to wait for the order and we said yes. 30 minutes later we received our to go order. Next day in reviewing my credit card charges I noticed a double charge from Granite City Food & Brewery. After waiting on the phone for over 12 minutes, I decided to go to the restaurant. It took 38 and half minutes of my time but the manger on duty finally told me I would receive my credit in 3 to 5 days. After 5 days I contacted their corporate office by email (since they won't answer their phone) to again ask for my credit which I had not received. It is now 7 days and still have not received the credit nor any response from their corporate office. I called my credit card company and canceled the transaction just prior to writing this review. Don't visit this location unless you have a great deal of time to waste on waiting around for your order or God forbid a credit due you due to their incompetence.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (258)

Reviewed 22 January 2021

Giving a review is one mans opinion . But tonight we had dinner there. I know that things are a bit crazy right now. But there was maybe 5 other tables that I could see with people. We placed our order it took sometime to get it. We were told it was because had a lot of take out orders. If they cant handle to go orders and 5 tables what would the do if the they had a full house. So when the food came my burger was cold my fry's are cold. My wife sweet potato fry's cold. Sorry to say will not go back.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Ate here for lunch on Saturday. Our server was working her bu.. off so that is only reason I gave a 2 star review.
They used to have a good signature bloody mary, they still call it that but it was awful tasting and we left it on the table.
Now for the food portion, we ordered a millionaire bacon cheeseburger with sweet potato fries for $16.98. It wasn't worth 5 bucks! You pay extra foe a so called premium side and they give you 4 handfuls of fries. The burger asked for medium was well done and dry.
My girlfriend ordered a $14.49 Asian Chicken Salad but it should be renamed Asian salad because there was barely any chicken.
Very sad performance for a place that had been good!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

Food is good and the chocolate cake was delicious! We called our order in and arrived 20 mins later and it was ready.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

Great place for a good burger. Happened to be build your own burger night (maybe that’s every night) and it did not disappoint. The millionaire bacon is incredible. Good selection of beers and wait staff was attentive.

Date of visit: October 2020