“Delicious Pizza”

Ranked #3 of 396 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Shakespeare's Pizza... where the pizzas are round, the pepperonis are all right-side-up, and all the pint glasses clink at a perfect C-sharp.
Reviewed 2 May 2016

We were recently in Columbia and got to try Shakespeare's pizza after hearing about it for years. We had it catered at an event so we got to try a variety of kinds. The downside of that was it was not fresh out of the oven, so I can't fully evaluate the crust, etc.
It was very tasty though and we enjoyed it.

Kurt M, Manager at Shakespeare's Pizza - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Thanks for the review! We hope you get to come enjoy it at the restaurant sometime!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

I've been here a couple of times and I am not impressed by the pizza. If you like a thin pizza with a lot (A LOT) of cheese than you have come to the right place. Me, not a big fan.

Hey, thanks for thinking of us and trying our pizza on multiple occasions. Sorry it didn't work out!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

I am from out of town and I have to say the pizza was amazing. Delivery was right on time and a very courteous driver. I'll be back!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

A really long wait for an anticipated rated number 2 restaurant resulting in a huge disappointment..... This place is all about the hype to have a greasy cardboard pizza. Horrible say pass to this one and get a frozen pizza at the store instead. Sorry if this is the best pizza in Columbia... Salads are definitely at the bottom of the list cheap lettuce and meat. Yuk!!

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Went to Shakespears west after not eating there in a long time. I got a whole wheat veggie pizza and my fiancé got the pepper pizza. It took a long time to get our food, and it was 2pm on a weekday and there were not many people there ...but it was really good. It is nice to have a healthy pizza option. My fiancé loved his pepper pizza as well and we left happy. So if you want some good pizza and have plenty of time and are not hangry, this is a good place to eat.