“Decent, not more”

Ranked #4 of 414 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Shakespeare's Pizza... where the pizzas are round, the pepperonis are all right-side-up, and all the pint glasses clink at a perfect C-sharp.
Reviewed 1 May 2016

I've been here a couple of times and I am not impressed by the pizza. If you like a thin pizza with a lot (A LOT) of cheese than you have come to the right place. Me, not a big fan.

Kurt M, Manager at Shakespeare's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Hey, thanks for thinking of us and trying our pizza on multiple occasions. Sorry it didn't work out!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

I am from out of town and I have to say the pizza was amazing. Delivery was right on time and a very courteous driver. I'll be back!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

A really long wait for an anticipated rated number 2 restaurant resulting in a huge disappointment..... This place is all about the hype to have a greasy cardboard pizza. Horrible say pass to this one and get a frozen pizza at the store instead. Sorry if this is the best pizza in Columbia... Salads are definitely at the bottom of the list cheap lettuce and meat. Yuk!!

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Went to Shakespears west after not eating there in a long time. I got a whole wheat veggie pizza and my fiancé got the pepper pizza. It took a long time to get our food, and it was 2pm on a weekday and there were not many people there ...but it was really good. It is nice to have a healthy pizza option. My fiancé loved his pepper pizza as well and we left happy. So if you want some good pizza and have plenty of time and are not hangry, this is a good place to eat.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We love getting pizza as a family at Shakespeare's! It's so delicious! Their crust is amazing! They give the kids dough to play with and free drinks with their meal! It's a great environment and perfect for family and friends to gather and have a good time. We look forward to going again soon!