“Best Pizza in Columbia”

Ranked #2 of 402 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Shakespeare's Pizza... where the pizzas are round, the pepperonis are all right-side-up, and all the pint glasses clink at a perfect C-sharp.
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We love getting pizza as a family at Shakespeare's! It's so delicious! Their crust is amazing! They give the kids dough to play with and free drinks with their meal! It's a great environment and perfect for family and friends to gather and have a good time. We look forward to going again soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I went to Shakespeare's with a friend while we were in town for work, and he had been told that we had to try the pizza. We split a 10" pizza with sausage and half banana peppers (his) and green olives (mine). Oh wow was it good!! We polished off the whole thing in about 30 seconds and enjoyed every bite. I am pretty picky about my pizza, and I loved this! I think the total for our pizza and a soda was about $16, and then I ordered a drink from the bar, which was $4 for pretty good bourbon. Nice. I will be spending a fair amount of time in Columbia in the near future, and I will most certainly be back to Shakespeare's!

Reviewed 23 April 2016

We went there for lunch twice. We ordered the small 8" pizza. It was very good. Quick service. The only downside is trying to find a place to park. And you have to pay a meter if you ever do find a place to park your car. Otherwise it's a great deal, reasonably priced and the pizza is very good.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Shakespears uses fresh ingredients and they have the best pepperoni. My family loves the pepperoni, it's thick and soft.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Great pizza and quick delivery, it came recommended by the hotel staff and we were not disappointed!!