“Great food in the heart of downtown Columbia”

Tellers Gallery & Bar
Ranked #37 of 430 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 October 2018

A perfect view to enjoy Columbia's vibrant downtown culture. The food is always good and Sunday brunch offers drink specials and great breakfast pizza

Reviewed 26 August 2018

my wife and I stopped here for a mid afternoon lunch on a Friday, I ordered the pork tenderloin sandwich which was 1 of the specials for the day. it was probably I
1 of the best tenderloins I ever ate, tasted like it was fresh and had not been frozen. my wife got the french dip, she really liked it. the bread pudding is also great

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Walking down Broadway we stopped in to look at the menu. Looked good not real busy on a Sunday evening. Server was great told us about the menu and specials. Orders drinks with Bloody Marys only $4. They were great, all the meals were great, large portions. Diffidently recommend!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing salads - salmon, chicken and Duck salads were the favorite today. Appetizers are always great! Lemon bar martini is my absolute favorite! Must try!
I’ve dined here for dinner and the salmon is always perfectly cooked.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Had a business lunch with a colleague. Able to sit outside on the sidewalk. We had a yummy salad and one of the daily specials —a quesadilla with steak and mushrooms. Prompt service.