“A must to try!”

Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Mijas Pueblo
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent tapas bar with some interesting twists and good selection of wines. We tried the sharing board plus one or two more-all excellent and beautifully presented. Highly recommended.

1  Thank TonyE1

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Number 2 of restaurants in Mijas Pueblo is definitely underrating this place - it's super!

The food was delicious - I had the prawn salad. I also had to ask for the recipe!! Absolutely delightful atmosphere made better with friendly, relaxed and happy staff. I ate alone but had I been with others, I'd definitely have had a glass of wine from the vast selection. I saw a lot of other people doing this, which made me think it's definitely a good place for it.

For the quality of food the price is ideal too. I 1000% recommend this place - a super lunch time treat. If ever I'm in Mijas again, I'll be coming back! Thank you Pampa Tablas x

1  Thank Kat-s-t-1
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent place for Tapas, very friendly and good service.
Highly recommended.. We have been to Pampa Tablas y Talas four times and will visit again in the near future.

1  Thank Arpy_12
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We managed to visit twice in 3 days, great friendly service super fresh food and lovely drinks, as others have mentioned the mushroom croquettes are fabulous made with porcini mushroom & the best we have eaten !

1  Thank sweetytours
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

When visiting Mijas Pueblo, we decided to give this restaurant a try. I am usually reluctant to order tapas because I have fallen into several "tourist trap" restaurants on the Costa del Sol. This restaurant was very different. The tapas portions are generous and they taste amazing!! I highly recommend the mushroom croquettes! We also had the pampita board which was very good and a nice way to try a variety of food.
The staff were lovely and give very good suggestions. They will not push you into ordering too much food. They will tell you when they think you have ordered enough tapas. You can always order more later. Do not miss this place. You so won't be disappointed.

3  Thank DHardy9