The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis
US$ 162
US$ 142
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
US$ 109
Priceline
US$ 179
Travelocity
Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria(Richmond Heights)
US$ 185
The Cheshire(Saint Louis)
US$ 160
US$ 150
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscigar barclub levellobby loungest louisthe grillfour seasonssushiin room diningsmall balconybeautiful propertyluxury hotelroom serviceexecutive suitefitness centerrooms are largebusiness tripwashington university
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I love Ritz Carlton’s but this one in Clayton suburb of St Louis is one of the best I have stayed in. The service by the entire professional staff was excellent. The Club Lounge has quality food/healthy snack options in a beautiful, quiet atmosphere and again outstanding service. The rooms are well appointed, quiet and relaxing. I was there for business and will return but would also come to this hotel on a personal visit with friends and family. Well done RC St Louis!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed 15 Days with our two dogs while between houses. Staff was superb. Club level food and amenities were excellent. Almost makes me want to move again. Only shortcoming was wi-fi....Effective but weak.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The Ritz was a great getaway. Superior club level room (ask for floor 18) and the "club" with all its benefits was amazing. Delicious food, adequate cocktail / wine choices / tasty desserts. Walking distance to many fabulous dining spots. What's not to like. Enjoy!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The Ritz Carlton in Clayton Missouri is an excellent place to stay if visiting St Louis. The location is perfectly placed in a quiet cul-de-sac with fantastic rooms and impeccable service. There are two great restaurants within walking distance, out of the front door....801 Fish and 801 Chophouse.
I have stayed at a myriad of hotels nationwide and I highly recommend this hotel as a place to stay!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I don't know what has happened to this once proud institution. I've stayed there for years btwn Xmas and New Years. The place has become dated. But now the lobby is cold, not warm like it always has. I don't know if there is new management, but something is palpably changed - and wrong. I've spent many nights here over the years, and something has changed for sure. My room was 2015. All night long a high pitched noise was busy getting into my head. On and off. On and off. On and off till you want to blow off your head! Plus I don't understand the architecture, but another noise kept me up. Seemed like it was the elevator sound. On and off. On and off. On and off till you wanted to lose your mind. Time for Clayton to get another top-flight hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Amanda J, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Sanfordg2018,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis. Reading your feedback was truly unsettling. I am disappointed that you found the hotel dated as we recently completed renovations of all of our guestrooms, meeting space, and fitness and message center. I do understand that décor choices may not appeal to all of our guests, but am truly sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally. I would like to better understand the noise defects you experienced as we do not have a room number 2015 and I want to ensure these defects are eliminated permanently. I can be reached at (314)863-6300.

Amanda Joiner