Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$ 210
Expedia.comUS$ 210
Hotels.comUS$ 210
PricelineUS$ 209
eDreamsUS$ 209
HurbUS$ 216
All reviews residential area nice hotel quiet location shuttle service free parking valet st inns wash missouri
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021

Don’t know when the last time Hilton Hotels provided an audit of this property but it just isn’t up to their standards. For me the location of the hotel was ideal but I what I gained in convenience I gave up in a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021

Overcharged and still haven’t been refunded smh. Clearly checked out the hotel as normal gave them my room key and everything so confused. This is t my first time staying here and certainly not my first time checking out of a hotel. Sales manager had the ordacity to think I was lying felt so stupid choosing this hotel to experience this type of service. Again still hasn’t been resolved and refunded

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank raheemj314
Reviewed 29 July 2021

Clayton is a really nice part of town, great walking access to awesome restaurants, all styles of food etc. Really surprising range of cuisines.

The hotel rooms are standard 1970s fare: loud 1970s AC battling the heat all night, no sleep, nylon carpet, plastic bathrooms. Cheap as sh**.

Breakfast is a joke, I presume. Stale bagels and micro yoghurt cartons - you need to empty the pantry to get 500 calories.

Oh and it is outrageously expensive. $200 plus for the above.

Staff friendly though - doing their best despite what they've got to work with.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank critical2021
Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

This salmon salad was great! I needed a meal while staying at the Clayton Hampton Hilton hotel and this totally did the trick. I ordered the salmon spinach salad. The salmon was cooked perfectly and the spinach was crisp. Everything was well done and packaged nicely

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2021

We loved every minute of our stay here. The room was large, comfortable and immaculate. Our interactions with staff were kind, professional and thoughtful. They had coffee available 24/7 as well as tea and hot chocolate.