Hampton Inn and Suites Clayton / St Louis - Galleria Area
US$ 149
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 155
US$ 147
US$ 612
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$ 179
Travelocity
Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria(Richmond Heights)
US$ 185
The Cheshire(Saint Louis)
US$ 160
US$ 150
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvalet parkingfire pitclean hotelquiet locationsafe neighborhooddelmar loopbusiness areawashington universityhighly recommend this hotelshuttle servicenice roomshort drivenice propertyper nightfitness centerbeds were comfortablebusiness trip
Reviewed 3 March 2018

This place is in great need of an upgrade. The furniture is all chipped and worn, carpet is wrinkled, and generally looks tired. Had to ask for the room to be cleaned when we got back in the evening as they had told the maids we checked out when we were to be there for 3 days. Quiet even though it was right on the highway.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hobbes63069
Jacob H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Clayton / St Louis - Galleria Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

I am terribly sorry to hear you had a disappointing stay while visiting St. Louis. I would welcome the opporinuty to talk with you further as some of the things mentioned in your review do not sound like our hotel and if they are reflective of a stay with us, I want to ensure they are fixed and would like to make things up to you. Our hotel is just over 3 years new and the closest highway is over 2 miles away. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

All the best,

Jacob.Hopper@hilton.com
314-932-1413

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Nice hotel with great staff. The rooms are spacious and the complimentary breakfast is excellent. Quick access to the interstate system. The staff is eager to please and very accommodating and always provided and serviced our needs. Great job!

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor out of 6 and experienced no noise.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jacob H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Clayton / St Louis - Galleria Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay and for choosing to stay with us again. We are happy to hear that our hotel is a nice option for you when traveling to the area. The entire staff is delighted by your generous comments about our service!

All the best,

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Stayed at this hotel by myself for 3 nights. Very central location, close to freeways, shopping, restaurants. The hotel is located in a neighborhood next to a nice residential area, and is tucked in amongst brick buildings that I assume host offices for banking/investments firms, and attorneys. It's a very quiet and safe neighborhood. The one drawback is that there is limited parking since all the spots on the street have meters - at least $1 per hour with 2 hour max. The hotel offers valet parking for about $19. After Friday at 5 pm, the spots on the street are free for the weekend. So I paid the valet for one night, and then parked my car on the street steps away from the hotel for free. If I had stayed during the week, I would have just added the $19 for parking to my nightly rate without any complaint. This hotel is well maintained, seems fairly new, has friendly and helpful staff, has an indoor pool and work out room, as well as a great buffet breakfast. One day was so cold and rainy I didn't want to leave the hotel for dinner - they have a fridge behind the front desk stocked with salads and sandwiches. I don't usually buy packaged food - but this was truly delicious and fresh. I would highly recommend this hotel - and would certainly stay here again - and I would pay the extra for the valet parking because it's worth it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank lizwilliamsdesign

Your review is so very kind and a great representation of all that we have to offer. We appreciate your glowing recomnndation and we hope htat we will have the opportunity to have you with us again in the future.

Hospitably,

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I agree with other reviewers that this is a clean property that has great service. The rooms are very nice -- modern and comfortable. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. The one issue I had was with noise. I could hear and understand, almost word for word, conversations outside my door. And for some reason, they vacuumed the hallway in the evening, until as late as 10 pm. However, the hotel is located on a quiet street so there is little outside noise.

They do warn you that parking is $19 a night and that metered street parking is available. The meters have a maximum of 2 hours during the day, with a quarter buying 10 minutes.

I did notice that this seems to be a good hotel for parents visiting students at Washington University and there seemed to be some parent/student families who were there to do reconnaissance of the university as a potential place to enroll.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

We appreciate your recognizing our efforts in providing our guests with a clean hotel that has employees that want to take great care of all of our guests. I apologize that you did encounter a couple disturbances due to noise in the hallway. I will be sure to have our talk with our House Person(s) in regards to being cognizant of what time they are vacuuming especially when it is as late as 10:00pm.

We very much appreciate the relationship we have with Washington University and the many opportunity to serve both prospective students and visiting parents.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at Hampton Inns around the country and this was by far my best experience! The room was clean and comfortable (the staff prepared for my allergies before we checked in) and the breakfast was varied and delicious. But most of all, my biggest compliment was with their customer service. The hotel originally encouraged us to not rent a car, saying that they had a shuttle. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine a shuttle would fit our needs! We used it three times today and it worked perfectly! The hotel is conveniently located near Washington University, Forest Park and the Loop, and is really a great choice for your overnight stay!

Stayed: February 2018

Thanks for being such a loyal Hilton traveler and for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Washington University. Your feedback about your visit is a wonderful testament to our team and more than appreciated. I am happy I was able to provide one of those shuttle runs for you!

Best of luck to your family!