All reviews front desk room was clean waffle maker st louis waffles major highway hot tub fresh fruit omelet convenient location sausage pet inns mo missouri
Reviewed 3 September 2018

The weekend that I am going to be in St Louis, there was the PGA Tournament which explain why ALL the hotel prices were up! Yes, there are motels along the highway but you get what you pay for. We did not want to stay in a hotel off of highway 44.
The location is great. South of highway 43, about half a mile, more or less, there is Chesterfield Mall. Then north of the hotel, less then half a mile, there is Sheridan Frozen Custard, and in there is a shopping center with Schnucks Grocery.

We got a room on the second floor. It was quite, and it was comfortable.
There were no cigarette smell in the room. The pillows were nice and soft with plenty of support. The bed was comfortable.
The HVAC and the mini-frige did not make any noise. No issue with the bathroom other than the exhaust, not sure if its was working or not.

Breakfast is available, no additional fee, and it was okay. I was not too sure of this since some web site mention that there is breakfast, another site indicate that there is no breakfast, and another site say that there is a fee for breakfast. Then again I may be looking at the wrong hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

We are currently renovating:

• Complete renovation of guest room bathrooms.

We are committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible. Should you have

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

There was cigarette smell as I entered the building that soon turned to heavy deodorant smell that you get in hotels when they are trying to hide odors. The whole place is well-worn. I was in 101, but couldn’t get the bolt lock to work. Went to room 112. There the carpet was soaked with water. It had rained the night before, so I thought the window leaked. The clerk thought it was the air conditioning unit. Either way, I’d try my other options. Too many issues here for a good night’s sleep.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Greetings from our team at the Hampton Inn Chesterfield

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn - Chesterfield. Every day, our team strives to provide only the best in service, quality and customer satisfaction. I am sorry we fell short of our high standards during your stay.

This week we started renovating:

Reviewed 18 August 2018

We were in town for the PGA Championship and stayed here. Room had a musty smell and the room was damp. It was gross to walk barefoot on the floors and everything was just damp. Would not recommend. Front desk gentleman who check us in and out was not very friendly. Breakfast was typical Hampton fare.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Greetings from our team at the Hampton Inn Chesterfield

This week, the following areas are being freshened up:

• Exterior building renovation
• All new landscaping
• Digital Key experience which will include new door and RFID locks
• Upgraded WIFI and Internet infrastructure

Chuck Meckfesssel
GM

Reviewed 14 August 2018

We booked this hotel months in advance for the PGA Championship golf tournament. When we arrived, the third floor walls were completely stripped of all paint or wallpaper leaving the drywall exposed. Several areas where black mold was visible, especially around the air conditioner in the hall and the ice machine near the elevator. Ice machine was out of order and vending machine was empty. Room was musty and there was a sewer smell in the bathroom, which was not clean at all. Requested another room, but they were sold out. The hotel does appear to need renovated, but should likely be closed down to complete the work.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Greetings from our team at the Hampton Inn Chesterfield

coming soon we will be renovating:

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night . It was convenient to the area we were in. It is close to the chesterfield mall and right off of I64 and 340, so it is in a good location. The lady working the desk was very pleasant and welcoming , which is always nice. The room was outdated and had a bit of a musty smell with a small tv. There was a note saying that they are in the process of updating the hotel and rooms, so it sounds like some renovations are in the near future. For now it served our purpose.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn - Chesterfield. Every day, our team strives to provide only the best in service, quality and customer satisfaction. I am sorry we fell short of our high standards this time with all the issues that you encountered during your stay. Each will be address with the proper department. I appreciate all your candor and feedback.

Once again, I am very sorry you were disappointed with your stay. Please feel free to contact me with any additional concerns or questions.