All reviews free drinks hot dogs nachos happy hour pancakes evening kickback baked potato adult beverages an indoor outdoor pool evening food chilli underground parking american girl cheesecake factory the hotel offers parking lot beautiful hotel
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We stayed in several Drury Inn's on our recent bus tour. All were good but this was the best and biggest. Lots to like in a stay at Drury. It's my new FAVORITE hotel chain. The free dinner (not elaborate but good) and free drinks were a highlight of our tour group. Why don't you have locations in Oklahoma?

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2017

This is our second stay at this Drury Plaza. We had stayed here shortly after they opened. Happy to report that the place has been kept in excellent condition, still looks very new and updated! This hotel is an excellent value. The rooms are nice sized and have very usable bathroom areas, with sink outside of the tub/toilet room. The bathroom was absolutely immaculate. Not a speck on the floor or any sign of mildew anywhere. Really appreciated how clean this room was! Bed was very comfortable, as was the couch and desk area. The room was also nice and quiet.
The food situation is above that of most hotels in this category. Both breakfast and their evening "Kickback" are included in the room rate. Very full selection of breakfast items in a really large area with plenty of tables. Lots of hot selections, which you don't often find. Be sure to head over to the bar area, where there are pancakes and make your own waffles.
In the evening, from 5:30-7pm they serve dinner! I didn't believe this until I saw it. There is a complete buffet set up with hot dogs, pasta, chicken fingers, nice salad, soup, etc... In addition- there is a bartender and each guest can get up to 3 alcoholic beverages. Really, really nice. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bloomcrew
Reviewed 11 November 2017

First time at this hotel. Great location-very friendly staff. Our room was on 5th floor next to elevators-never heard a thing. We missed breakfast as we had to go to my Granddaughters Veterans Day celebration at Mason Ridge Grade School. WI-FI worked very well.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

AMAZING STAY. The fantastic friendly staff, the free breakfast and happy hour hot food was great added value. The internet was probably the best I have ever had in a hotel and I travel allot. To be honest I felt like I was stay with family and not a hotel. Another added plus, the mall is like a 5 minute walk. I wish there could be a Drury Plaza every where I travelled.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Excellent facility! You'd love it, especially the happy hour ;). staff are very friendly and accessible. Great Wi-Fi speed, spacious parking, very clean rooms and good location for the foodies and those who love to shop, there's a mall just behind the facility!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business