“Great Restaurant!!!”

Edgewild Restaurant & Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
Edgewild Restaurant & Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 208 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Clarkson & Hwy 40
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We have been coming to EdgeWild since their opening day years ago. We never have had a "bad" meal and have celebrated birthdays, anniversaries and holidays. Service is always great. Highly recommend!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

It was my mom's 65th bday dinner. We went here to celebrate. She loved her salmon. Our steaks work cooked perfectly. Plenty of food!! I was very full and couldn't complete the full meal. This is my 3rd or 4th time here when coming to STL. It's s great dinner. I'm not a wine drinker but they seem to match wines well and have other options for non-wine drinkers. Would definitely recommend for this restaurant!

Christy C, Event Coordinator at Edgewild Restaurant & Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Holly,

Thank you for the kind words. We are always honored to be a part of such important milestones. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you all at Edgewild again soon.

Regards
Christy Carter

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We did (past tense) eat here 1-2 times a week. The menu change has not been good for us. I think they are trying to appeal to a younger clientele. The salmon is not good. loose the black rice, I don't care how many antioxidants are in it, and the green apple reduction sauce on it is just bitter. Gone is the vineyard salad......not sure you want to change the demographics of who eats at your restaurant

Andrew K, Owner at Edgewild Restaurant & Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

We apologize that you did not enjoy our menu changes. We were responding to many requests from our customers to change it up a bit. You can substitute any side you wish for the black rice at no charge. We are attempting to offer some unique and healthy side dishes. We have received some really positive feedback and hope you come back.

Andy Kohn
Owner

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Perfect place for happy hour with a group of people.
Good wines, apps and very lively.
Attended a happy hour with a group of friends and it was fun.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Went with a friend to celebrate her birthday. Very nicely redone decor, nothing reminded me of when it was formerly Bahama Breezes. Comfortable and very nice without be formal, stiff or stuffy. The food was wonderful! The sauce on the Cajun shrimp appetizer was great. My friend said she would eat it with a straw! She poured the leftover sauce on her battered fries and enjoyed the specialty burger. I had the most luscious puréed black bean soup that I wish I had the recipe for. My pancetta wrapped bison meatloaf was moist and delicious! We had unexpected entertainment during lunch when a pair of cardinals settled outside our window. The female hopped all along the window sill. Later, a Canadian goose came walking down the parking lot. It was a very pleasant afternoon and I am looking forward to going back for dinner with my husband.