All reviews work space spring hill sitting area bathroom sink two queen beds top floor alarm clock other hotels walk in shower next morning indoor pool minute drive rooms are spacious called the front desk st louis alexa charles
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Very convenient. Nice staff. Clean property! Will stay here the next time we come through! This is in a safe area. Close to everything and easy freeway access.
We come through about 5 or 6 times a year .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our way back to Kansas City from Florida. This turned out to be an excellent stop. Spring Hill Suites is a brand new hotel in a quiet neighborhood right off of I-70. It is exceptionally clean. The hotel staff is very friendly. The rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. Wonderful! Although we would normally have rated this as a 5-star hotel, we have given it 4-stars for two reasons. The insulation between rooms and the soundproofing around the doors are somewhat inadequate. We heard a family with children next door to us making noise until 1 a.m. and were unable to sleep. Second, the indoor pool is too small for such a large complex. We tried to go swimming in the evening and the half dozen noisy kids that were already in the pool were enough to discourage us from swimming. Despite these two shortcomings, we will gladly stay at this fine hotel again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This is our third stay within a number of years and I knew it would be great. There were lots of sports teams staying here but as I requested, we were given a room on the top floor where it was quiet. I can't figure out why there wasn't a hook or rack by the bathroom sink to place a hand towel, but I like how the sink was separate from the walk-in shower and toilet. A pet peeve of mine happened here - the previous guest left the used coffee grounds pod in the coffee maker and the housekeeper didn't check it, so it was still there - how long, who knows? Another oddity, usually a/c units have an "auto" and "on" switch for the fan, but this one didn't have the "on" setting, which I like as white noise as I sleep when the room temperature has reached the setting. I like the style of these suites, the personnel are always top-notch and the breakfast is satisfying.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I originally had an issue with my reservation. Without getting into specifics, the issue was resolved quickly and professionally. Any company can be good when everything runs to plan, truly great companies go above and beyond. Admittedly, the issue was MY fault but they were gracious and understanding anyway. That is why I choose Marriott properties any time I can when traveling. The staff and property was top notch. Definitely recommended...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Alexa at the front desk was so nice- even gave us breakfast sack because we were leaving at 3:45am the next morning for our flight. Room was very nice- they moved us before we went to our room because they said they checked it & it wasn't cool enough to put us in it. What hotel even does that? Most make you return to the front desk & complain about the room and maybe they will move you. Not here- so professional & helpful I will go back!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple