All reviewswork spacespring hillsitting areaoatmealbathroom sinkfresh fruittwo queen bedsexercise roomtop flooralarm clockfridge and microwaveother hotelswalk in showernext morningindoor poolminute driverooms are spacious
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Having stayed at a few SH Suites the past few years I generally liked the remodels that were done. It appears at this location the remodel was done years ago and have not been kept up.

The walls and bathroom looked dirty. I checked in late and found the toilet had not been cleaned. It almost looked like it had backed up at some point.

When I brought this up to the front desk the next morning he asked me why I hadn't asked for another room the night before. Not, sorry for the inconvenience or we'll fix it but why didn't you bring it up last night.

Other than that it was an okay location with easy parking. However, I won't be back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank rwgrncrd
mary T, Manager at SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Please accept my apologies for the cleanliness issue with your room and the response given by our staff. This is not acceptable and will be addressed with leadership to ensure this was an isolated incident. We hope you will give us another try as these issues are not typical of or hotel.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I really liked this hotel. Friendly staff, comfortable room and very clean facilities. We stayed overnight and had an early shuttle to the airport to catch our flight. A+ effort by everyone to make our stay a quality experience.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for the ALS Walk in June. We picked this one because of the reviews and it's proximity to my daughter's dorm. It is close to the airport and Cabela's. And it's also close to a favorite restaurant of ours, Chimi's. The staff was sooo nice. Great hot breakfast. Easy check-in and out. Nice comfy mattresses and pillows, too.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017

we spent a couple of nights here as we visited st louis zoo. both nights they staff was very accomdating. we had 15 of us staying and ended up rearranging the furniture in the lobby so we could all play games. the staff assisted us with whatever we needed. extremely friendly staff and the rooms were very cozy.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is just a couple miles from STL airport. The rooms are clean and comfortable. My only negative from this stay is that it took about 15 minutes to check in. The man at the desk was friendly but kept getting phone calls and another worker who could have helped chose not to until the busy worker finally asked him to help me. I will stay here again as it is clean and convenient.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business