US$ 154
  • Pool
US$ 108
US$ 104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

US$ 91
US$ 64
US$ 54
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewswork spacespring hillsitting areaoatmealbathroom sinkfresh fruitother hotelsexercise roomtop flooralarm clockfridge and microwavewalk in showernice lobbyindoor poolnext morningbeds were very comfortableeach morning
Reviewed 24 June 2016

My husband and I stayed here for three nights while visiting family in the area. Very friendly staff including the front desk, breakfast staff and housekeeping. The only problem we had was the room wasn't leaned one day nor were clean towels provided but a quick call to the front desk and they were promptly delivered. Suites are not large but plenty big for two people. We had a king size bed, sofa and desk in the sitting area as well as mini fridge, microwave and sink. Bed was very comfortable, tv could be turned to watch in either area. The shower area is large but needs some additional hooks or shelves as there is no room to place your clean clothes or items needed after your shower. Breakfast was very nice with a large selection of hot and cold items. Scrambled eggs were ok but nice choices on cereal for adults and children as well as hot oatmeal. Yogurt, fresh fruit and plenty of bread for toast, bagels, muffins and waffle makers. Pool is indoor and very small but there is a nice little area to sit outside the pool area in nice weather as well as outside the breakfast area. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank lljost
Reviewed 15 May 2016

I stayed for 3 nights as a parent chaperone with a large group of middle school students. Any staff person that I saw was friendly and accommodating for parents and students. I thought the hotel had a nice modern layout. The room was nice as well but a bit small. However, it should be noted that I was staying in a room with 5 middle school girls so that probably contributed to perceived size of the room. Our room included two queen beds and a fold out couch. The bed was comfortable. The room included a microwave, bar sink and mini fridge. The girls really enjoyed this. The bathroom sink is located outside of the bathroom and the bathroom door contains a large frosted glass panel. The one negative was that the floor of the shower appeared grungy. Maybe it was the design of the shower floor but it was a stark contrast to the white shower walls. Upon request, staff provided a complimentary toothbrush for a student who forgot hers. No comment regarding the breakfast as our group was too large to eat together there at once so we ate at a restaurant. The hotel was quiet (aside from the middle school students' noise), clean and comfortable and I did enjoy my stay there.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Kim A
Reviewed 14 May 2016

This is another nice Marriott hotel that we use when flying in or out of St. Louis and for visiting St. Charles and recently to attend our son's Doctoral graduation Ceremony at the St. Charles Family Arena.

We checked in through our Marriott cell phone app so the room was ready for us and we just had to pick up our keys. As with all Marriott hotels, the staff was friendly and welcoming. Our room was immaculate and comfortable. We had a king bed and there was also a sofa sleeper, workspace, flat screen TV, and a large bathroom. As with several of these hotels that have been around for awhile, the air conditioner was noisy and woke us every time it went on, but the bed was very comfortable. A hot breakfast is included in the rate with this hotel and WiFi is free.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sailorsgirl
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I loved the hospitality at this hotel. Mytimeifthemonthcamewithout warning, the man on staff understood and politely provided me with a concealed bag of2 feminine products. I thought that was very sweet . He also informed me of the hot breakfast that they have on Saturday , in which I thoroughly enjoyed. The continental breakfast served me and my family well.

We had a king suite, 2 adults and a child. While it was nice, the size of the room was very compact and did not meet my idea of a "king suite". I had the pleasure of going in a double queen bed suite and it was much bigger in my opinion. The shower head did not yield a strong flow. However, it was a walk-in shooter and very spacious. Overall, I liked my stay there.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2016

My family and I recently stayed at the SpringHill Suites. Our room was very nicely decorated and furnished. We had two queens and a sofa couch. We enjoyed the separate sitting area for visiting and watching TV. The room included a nice kitchenette which included a sink, coffee pot, microwave and refrig. I appreciated the bathroom sink and mirror outside the door from the bathtub and toilet. The hotel did have a pool, but it was very small. I would say only big enough for one family at a time. Unfortunately, the water was not warm enough. I don't understand why hotels go to the expense to maintain a pool and don't heat it enough to be enjoyed. The morning breakfast had a good selection of breakfast items, but the seating was very limited even though it adjoined a common area in the lobby. More seating is definitely needed. I had breakfast on the floor so the rest of my family could sit on a small loveseat and use an occasional table to put their food. In general the hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2016