“Lunch at Ya Hala”

Ya Hala
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 26 October 2015

The falafel, kibbeh, and hummous were fantastic. The chicken and the beef shawerma sandwiches were very good. Finished with the baklava which was excellent. The service could not have been better. Overall, a very enjoyable lunch and I will be back.

1  Thank David O

Reviewed 9 March 2015

We went there for first time last night & it was great! The service was great, & we were even offered a free appetizer when he found out this type of food was new for us. We enjoyed it all! We also went to the lounge & tried tried the hooka! We look forward to coming back again!

Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

Nice place but watch out for the hookah that leaks it'll give you a headache and make you feel nausea I don't know if it was because it was leaking or the flavor (watermelon) other then that awesome place

Reviewed 23 November 2014 via mobile

I went there tonight for dinner with friends and everything we ordered was great with the only exception of the pita which was good. Hummus was perfect, falafel was the best I've ever had. Lamb was a little fatty and tough but the flavor was spot on. You must order the baklava to end the meal with perfection. It had a combination of walnut and pistachio which is hard to find.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Went to Ya Hala for dinner with a friend after being impressed by the lunch. We ordered the babaganoush and I wasn't too pleased with taste - it lacked something. The pita that came along with it wasn't fresh either. However, we both enjoyed our entrees. I ordered the chicken shawarma platter and my friend ordered the chicken kabab platter. The shawarma was flavorful though bit on the salty side. It goes well with the salad and rice that comes along with it. They have specials during lunch and I enjoyed the gyro.