“It was adequate.”

Ranked #33 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Edmond, OK
“It was adequate.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

We have stayed here the past couple of times we have been to Branson. Loved the location and the ease of getting to Silver Dollar city, good shopping and good food. However, this time the hotel staff was never at the desk the three or four times I needed some assistance. When I asked about the location of the "Laundry room" which was on the hotel map in the rooms, I was informed, rather curtly, that they don't offer one of those. I guess I misunderstood that was for the hotel's laundry. The A/C in the room was very loud and cycled on and off all night never stopping. It was an adequate hotel for the amount that I paid but I do think I will be researching more options for a hotel on our next visit.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
First off please let me say we are very sorry about the lack of service that you had. That is not the norm here at our Fairfield. I can tell from your response that it was not like that the last few times you have been a guest with us as well. We strive for impecable service. Please feel free to contact me directly so we can make your return reservations so you can experience the Branson Fairfield at it's best. Thank you for your comment and we look forward to seeing you again and restoring your faith in us.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Walnut, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

We have stayed at Fairfield Inn multiple times. I have yet to have a bad experience. The desk staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are neat and clean. Beds are very comfortable and there are 10, yes I said 10, pillows in each room. No need to run back and forth to the desk for pillows. Overall, great experience. Will continue to stay here on a regular basis.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 19 March 2012
Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to review our Fairfield Inn Christie. I am glad you had a great stay. We look forward to your next visit with us. In the mean time, if there is anything we can do to prepare for your return please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks again.
Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

The only bad thing I can say is the elevator smelled. Otherwise no problems. The rooms were clean, the employees were very nice, cheerful and helpful. It's very convenient and easy to get in and out of. Walgreen's is next door which made it nice if you leave some things at home - like I did. Beds were comfortable. They offered a continental breakfast however we are big breakfast lovers and we always look for best breakfast locations, so we did not take advantage of their buffet on this particular trip. Many people took advantage of this service though. They had a nice pool and spa, but again we did not take advantage of it this trip. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was facing the highway but sound was not an issue.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 6 March 2012
Thank you very much for your review of our Fairfield. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We are working on the elevator and a solution is in place. I hope that next time you are with us you have time to use the pool and relax. We look forward to your return trip. Until then, be well and thank you again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

Good location on 76. Walgreens next door and not far from outlet stores or water park. Rooms seemed a little old/dated but may just be me. Breakfast was good and the indoor pool area served its purpose. Would stay here again given the inexpensive rate I got.

• Stayed February 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

I purchased this room for $33 plus tax on Priceline. The hotel was clean, has flatscreen which is always nice, extremely comfortable beds with five pillows on each queen bed, decent pool and hot tub, and the best free continental breakfast ever had (microwave Jimmy dean breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, wattles, fruit, muffins, bagels, etc. The woman working busted her butt keeping things clean and stocked, plus breakfast was til 10am which is unusual and nice since sleeping in is a bonus of vacation. I wish I had stayed all 3 nights there but hoping to get a Hilton when bidding on Priceline, ended up with the Raddison which was equal in every aspect minus a free breakfast, for 50 a night plus tax. This hotel would be well worth it even paying 2x what I did. Its also located right next to Walgreens and that's always convenient. Plus, its located across 76 from the Titanic Museum which was nice since we had tickets that morning!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. The breakfast hostess is one of the duties that go unhearalded a lot of the time. Thank you for pointing her out. I will make sure I print these comments and present them. Thanks again, and I hope the next time your travels take you to Branson we can have you as a return guest.