Family booked a 3 bedroom unit over Thanksgiving! The rooms were tiny & filled with 2 full beds in each room leaving no floor space! Very cramped. Dingy green carpet & mauve furniture with holes in the arms showing the stuffing!! Very nasty looking! We had small kids & didn't even want them sitting or crawling anywhere in this unit! No wi-fi, one small tv for entire 3 bedroom unit, no DVD player, no amenities! Don't know how they call this place a resort! It is far from it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family waterfront resort on 28 acres with walking/hiking trails, boat rentals, gas dock, two boat launches, marine store and 88 boat slips, on Indian Point near Silver Dollar City. Great family package deals including Silver Dollar City, Dixie Stampede, golf, zip-lines, zoos, swim with the stingrays, and over 50 Branson shows to choose from! We definitely have something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Table Rock Resorts at Indian Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Point Hotel Branson
- Indian Point Resort Branson
- Indian Point Branson