“Excellent”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Gretna, Louisiana
“Excellent”
Reviewed 5 May 2012

As a retired hotelier, I was impressed with the staff. They are well trained and are genuinely interested in making you stay a pleasant experience. The location is very convenient to all venues. Would definitely use this property again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Vic P P
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Chapala, Mexico
Reviewed 30 April 2012

My wife and I stayed here a few days and we were very happy we picked this Comfort inn. The front desk was very busy when we arrived, but the check in was fast and smooth. They were even able to book two shows for us with no problems during the check in. I got a call from the front desk making sure we were happy with our room, nice touch. The room was very clean and keep clean every day we were there. The breakfast was very good and the girl that operated it made sure nothing ran out, which was a real job because the hotel was sold out and very busy. The pool was warm and very clean along with the spa.

The location is nice with a Golden Corral next store. All the shows are close to the hotel.

And, Yes I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Save time and book your shows at the front desk, unless you want to sit through a 3 hour Timeshare p...
1 Thank Pilgrim45900
Cullman, Alabama
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Our stay here was very brief, just one night while traveling through Branson The motel appears to be an older motel, but is well maintained and neat and clean inside and out. The pool and hot tub are housed in a separate building and seem very nice. We didn't try either, but did walk through the room to an outside deck to sit and visit with some friends. The breakfast room is also a separate building with a deck across the front and a good deal of seating space inside. The breakfast was good with several hot and cold choices - scrambled eggs with and without cheese, gravy, biscuits (which my husband said were very good), two types of waffles, cereal, yogurt, fruit, sweet rolls, bagels, etc. Our room was a little small or may have just seemed small because it had a table and two chairs which we didn't really need. The bathroom was small, but the vanity/sink area was fairly large since it was outside the bathroom in an set back area. The shower was great with plenty of hot water. The room was clean, comfortable and the bed slept great. The staff was friendly and helpful. Overall we were very pleased with this Comfort Inn, especially for the price we paid, and would definitely stay here again.

Granite City, Illinois
Reviewed 20 April 2012

After reading so many great reviews on trip advisor I decided to go with this hotel, and I was quite pleased with my choice. I booked a 2 room suite, and requested an early check in and was told that shouldn’t be a problem. A few days before arriving I was pleasantly surprised to receive a friendly letter from the hotel which included a list of shows and times that they could book for me. When I arrived I was able to check in early as planned. I was given the Silver Maple Suite, a 2 room (bed room and living room) suite which included 2 separate full bath rooms, 2 entries, 2 flat screen tvs, a micro wave, icebox, queen size bed, couch with fold out bed, and a Jacuzzi.

The room was very clean, comfortable and well stocked with various miscellaneous items.

The staff was very courteous and helpful offering ideas of things to see and do in town.

The pool room was also very nice, very clean, stocked with clean towels, the room temperature was very comfortable and the water was very clean, warm and didn’t smell of chlorine like most pools do. The hot tub was nice, not to hot; it seemed to gradually get warmer the longer you stayed but never to hot.

On my 3 day I tried out the breakfast room, it wasn’t crowded; although in April Branson isn’t crowded either. They had scrambled eggs, sausages, biscuits and gravy, toast, waffles, yogurt, donuts, cereal, and juice. I tried the eggs and the biscuits and gravy they weren’t bad. The donuts were very fresh and really good.

My only single issue with the hotel, which wasn’t even a big deal was the lighting fixture next to my bed, it seemed to have a short in the wiring and caused it to sometimes flicker, it was such a small deal I only mentioned it to the front desk clerk as I checked out, and she told me that she would immediately put in a maintenance work order to have it fixed. The maintenance man just happened to be standing behind her laughed and said he would check it out.

I have nothing bad to say about the Comfort Inn West hotel, I was very pleased in every way from the room, the service, and the grounds, the pool, even the location of the hotel.

I really liked how everything from the letter I received before my arrival to the courtesy note from maid service was hand signed with a name... it really made you feel like you werent just a number. This is just one of the small personal touches that I think sets this hotel apart from so many others in a good way.

I plan on visiting Branson again, hopefully in October and I plan on staying here then and on all future visits.

Room Tip: This hotel is really in a great location, with exits to both main roads. It is also close, walking d...
1 Thank Michael C
loribells
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Excellent hotel! Excellent staff!! Excellent full breakfast daily! Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff was extremely helpful with booking show tickets and always had a smile on their face. I heard one answer the phone with "how may I exceed your expectations" and man did they ever! Will be staying here again!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family