“Pretty Good” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

This is one of the nicest and SPACIOUS rooms we've stayed in, everything was clean to the eye until you looked up and saw the cobwebs and dust all over the chandelier. But the linens were all clean the everything else we used. My only major gripe is that I was unable to get the wifi in my room, I had to go outside all week to do anything on the laptop. Luckily we were near the amphitheater and I could sit there and use it but very inconvenient. Over all I will rate it a 4 only because of the cobwebs and internet other than that, NICE.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank nikniron
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

We have vacationed at Wyndham Branson at the Meadows for the last 3 years. It is beautifully maintained and well equipped. I've never felt "obligated" to attend the time share presentations. Most recently, we were close to the adult pool and a wonderful waterfall. The resort is located a couple of miles off 76 Blvd., Branson's main drag, which makes it easy to access. Branson has designated several routes that allow you to avoid the traffic and you can easily do so from Wyndham Branson at the Meadows. Among planned activities, should you be so inclined, is a Branson "'sampler." 10-12 acts from Branson shows do a song or two from their shows. A meal is included and the price is very reasonable. We loved the show and actually chose to attend 2-3 of the full shows. Pointe Royale Golf Course is located next door to the resort.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank Greg S
kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

Excellent front desk service, nice accommodations, beds very comfortable, They now have internet in the room, BUT, if you want to ruin your vacation let someone from member services come with their coupon book and survey. Bill was VERY rude. Some say The meadows is in a bad loacation, No, its very handy to the yellow and red routes that will get you away from the strip. They even helped with noisy, rude upstairs occupants at 11 p.m.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank dbKansas
Pacific Palisades, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

I stayed at the Branson at the Falls the week prior to Christmas in 2011. The staff was friendly and accomodating. I couldn't begin to say enough about their outstanding and professional service. The condo I stayed in was warm and quiet. I enjoyed cooking in the fully equipped kitchen and use of the stacked washer and dryer. The furniture and applicances were all up to date. I enjoyed some of the activities offered in the recreation center. They always have numerous events and activities, including meals available. My stay at this property was an absolute joy!

Room Tip: A corner suite is large and sunny and quieter.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank Diane D
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

OK.. This was the last stay of our 30 day trip.. I must say that I had never heard of Branson and really felt like I was taking a chance travelling there in JAN. Let me tell you... I am glad that we took the chance and went to Branson.. The staff is absolutely outstanding. They cater to your every need. I called and asked them (in advance) for a renovated room. I was told if they could accommodate me, they would.. Well, they are true to their word. We had an absolute wonderful two bedroom suite in BLDG 455. It overlooked the lake and the pool. Our room was outstanding. The beds were comfortable, with flatscreen tvs in each room.. I am a coffee drinker. So, when I ran out of the coffee that was initially provided, they gave me more. The staff there are absolutely outstanding.. Two that I would say stand out are Christopher (checked me in) and Patty (gave outstanding directions for family events in town). They were great! If you are in Branson, the Meadows is where you want to be! We are returning in March to relive the experience all over again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family