My family and I just spent the last 4 days at Still Waters. It was a wonderful experience. There were 35 of us and we enjoyed all of the amenities the resort had to offer. The pavilion area was great for our family dinners. The Oasis pool was a good size, the free paddleboats and kayaks were fun, and having a full kitchen was nice. There were a few things missing in the condo such as Kleenex, but I guess that is to be expected since it is not a typical hotel. Only complaint would be the hot tub in the slide pool area. One night a number of us felt sick after being in it, eyes burning, coughing, etc. We did not report it, but saw the next day it was closed off. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort