We visited Stillwaters resort Thanksgiving Week, 2011. We had 28 family members present in 5 condos. The rooms are emmaculate and always very clean. We loved the spacious rooms where the Lake views were always beautiful. This place was very family friendly with wonderful amenities for every age; such as free kayaks, bikes, paddle boats, inner tubes, playground with swings, game room, etc. Everyone enjoyed themselves immensely where ever they went at the Resort. The office was very accommodating with our requests.to make sure our stay was relaxing and pleasant. The Pizzeria, small restuarant on site was wonderful. They have pizza and sandwiches that make your mouth water. Some of us have been here for many years since 1990 and have every intension of returning again soon. They have rooms that are always reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort