“Nice one night stay”

Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa
Ranked #18 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Very nice property. The young lady at the from desk was very pleasant and quite helpful in giving me directions and helping me with a gift card I had for one of the gift shops. Food was very good and very filling. Nice large TV. Rooms are quite large and very well designed. Great views of the lake. Rooms are vey quiet. Very enjoyable stay. Branson is not my favorite place to visit but the group I was with love the place - its just not my thing. This property made my visit relaxing and is the only place I will stay when I am forced to come to Branson LOL.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at this Resort for 2 night. It is a beautiful hotel & grounds with a view of either the mountains or the lake. Rooms were clean & comfortable. Hotel staff was very cordial.

Room Tip: Depends if you would like a lake or mountain view. I preferred the Lake view however there aren'...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2012

The only downside was the parking is a little far from the hotel proper. This is , no doubt, due to the terrain
Our experience was very good overall
We would stay there again
The setting results in beautiful views in all directions
The water feature both inside and out is very nice

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank teslastones
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Our check in experience was mediocre at best. Only on person working check in with the other talking to another employee. Ice machine on our floor did not work until our final day. On the second morning a group of us were scheduled to leave for golf at 6:45 am. When we arrived in the lobby we found no bell service to retrieve golf clubs or valet parked vehicles. One night manager was trying to do it all. We could not even get a cup of coffee as nothing was open. On the positive side the rooms were very spacious and well appointed. The food served in conjunction with our convention was quite good and plentiful. Concierge service was very helpful with directions etc. All in all an ok stay but not great.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel and had a wonderful time, the view of the lake was so beautiful. The hotel staff was very nice and accomodating, great service in the restaurants, front desk and bar. I felt like a queen at this hotel, very nice. I do agree with the other comments on the price of the food, it was very high but oh so good. I guess you do get what you pay for. All the meals were great, we had a wonderful Sunday Brunch with Mimosas included, yum good food. The only bad thing was the bed and pillows were very hard. We tried to switch rooms but they said all the beds were the same. I did get softer pillows brought up that helped a little.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the lake and the pool. This is the best view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelBasehor_KS
Travellers also viewed these Branson hotels
4.1 km away
4.6 km away
Still Waters Resort
Still Waters Resort
#33 of 133 in Branson

Been to Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa

Address: 415 North State Highway 265, Branson, MO 65616-8954
Region: United States > Missouri > Branson
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Top resorts Hotel in Branson
#14 Business Hotel in Branson
#29 Family Hotel in Branson
#31 Romantic Hotel in Branson
Price Range: ₹ 8,650 - ₹ 16,325 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa 4*
Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa