had been working very hard and my husband and I were very tired and in needed some time away from everything. we have stayed before and have always felt very comfortable with staff and hotel. we had the same wonderful room with a lake and mountain view and had coffee every morning on the balcony. the spa was great and a must do. I one problem my husband and I will admit is that the food and drinks can be a little steep. bring what you can such as snacks, breaksfast food, drinks etc. the chateau is not in the heart of things so if you are looking for that you will have a little drive and traffic can be awful. if you want to get away from it all you can do so here.but still have everything close enough to get to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau Lake