This was our first visit to the chateau on the Lake. We have always stayed at the Hilton several times a year. We decided to try the Chateau.....WE LOVED IT!!! We will continue to stay at the Chateau from now on!! Beautiful resort, the staff made you feel like royalty! The bell men opened the doors for you and were very friendly!! The Chateau is VERY kid friendly!! We loved that they had so many activities going on for the kids!!! Loved the glass elevators and how beautiful the resort was from the inside and out. Staff was beyond friendly, and was very impressed on how the Hotel was very up on safety for their customers! Rooms were clean and very nice. It was like a dream come true!! We will being staying here from now on!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Ostrovok so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau Lake