This was our first visit to the chateau on the Lake. We have always stayed at the Hilton several times a year. We decided to try the Chateau.....WE LOVED IT!!! We will continue to stay at the Chateau from now on!! Beautiful resort, the staff made you feel like royalty! The bell men opened the doors for you and were very friendly!! The Chateau is VERY kid friendly!! We loved that they had so many activities going on for the kids!!! Loved the glass elevators and how beautiful the resort was from the inside and out. Staff was beyond friendly, and was very impressed on how the Hotel was very up on safety for their customers! Rooms were clean and very nice. It was like a dream come true!! We will being staying here from now on!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau Lake