When staying at the Chateau On The Lake last weekend our family could not have been more impressed! When we arrived it started with the door man and bell staff - so nice and were on top of making check in with kids something I could manage! Then the front desk - I felt like Royalty - they were all smiling as I looked around and listened to my needs as I am someone particular when it comes to our accomodations! Check in was just the beginnning - EVERY time we passed the front desk and went in and out of the hotel - my husband and I were greeted BY NAME - could not believe it - I travel for a living and this is usually the service you get when you stay every week at the same hotel - the Chateau felt like home - room was perfect - cleanliness was great but by far the front desk and bell staff made this a MEMORABLE stay - we will be back and will not stay at another place when visiting Branson!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake