“What a wonderful place!”
Rustic Beauty in a Quiet country setting.  Little Roark Creek a short walk behind the cabin.
Little Creek Lodge-- Your home away from home! Rustic beauty in a quiet country setting. Comfy living room furniture.  Propane fireplace.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Comfy living room furniture.  Propane fireplace.
Visit with family, sit by the fire, or watch a movie.  Relax!!
50 inch flat screen TV, DVD player, Dish Satellite TV with DVR.
Fully equipped kitchen.  If you have it at home- it is probably in this kitchen too.
Washer and dryer in the kitchen
Rustic dining table with 6 chairs.
Great dining area
Downstairs master suite.  King size bed. 40 inch TV.  En-suite bath.
Downstairs master
Walk in shower
Jetted tub
Upstairs master suite. King size Pillowtop mattress.  40 inch TV.  En-suite bath
Upstairs master- king bed
Upstairs jetted tub
Kitchen pass thru bar
Screened porch at night
Screened porch.  Patio seating for 4
Screened Porch
Living room from upstairs landing
Screened porch-- Love it!
View from porch to Little Roark Creek.  Hear it babbling...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sweetipie...
Waterloo, Illinois
“What a wonderful place!”
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I thouroughly enjoyed staying in this cozy, comfortable cabin! We did not have to want for anything because it came stocked with anything we could possibly need! The location made it even better - so quiet! Thank you so much for letting us stay in your cabin and we hope to make it back some day!!

8 Mar 2018
Thank you so much for your great review. It was our privilege to have you as our guests and do look forward to having you back again.
Thanks
Charles & Brenda
Renee C
Louisburg, Kansas
“Relaxing weekend to remember!”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The cabin was excellent! Comfy beds & pillows! Very quiet & relaxing w/creek behind cabin. Best cabin we've stayed at, all the comforts from home, from cooking spray to coffee & more! Can't wait to come back! Thank you for letting us enjoy a great wknd in your cabin!

11 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for your kind words. We try very hard to make wonderful places for families to enjoy and we're thrilled to hear your good report on our efforts. Thank you for taking your time to share. Hope you can return very soon. Blessings to you!
tmend
Neosho, Wisconsin
“LOVED IT!”
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We completely loved this little cabin or lodge.. Very comfortable and spacious enough for us 4 adults.. Beds were very comfortable, although we could have used a couple extra pillows with pillow cases.. But still very comfortable. We loved the creek behind the cabin and saw wildlife out the windows. Could hear the running creek, was so soothing. We totally loved and enjoyed the screened in porch and would sit out there at night to play cards.. The kitchen was perfect for the little cooking we did. Also loved the fact that the living room had two couches a recliner and another comfy chair which was great for 4 adults.. Very comfortable. The location was great, although since we did NOT have a GPS was a little difficult to find. This is a huge resort area.. A map would have been helpful without a GPS.. But is still not worth complaining about.. Would definitely stay here again.. The owner Brenda was extremely pleasant, informative and helpful. Can't wait to go back.

11 Jul 2017
We are thrilled to hear that you had a nice time and the cabin was comfortable for you. The creek and wildlife are a special bonus. We love it there too. There should be extra pillows and cases in the closets, but I asked our cleaning staff to be sure they are easily found. I'm sorry about that. Making comfortable and beautiful places for our guests to enjoy is our goal. We hope you can return and be our guests very soon. Blessings to you, Brenda and Charles
deuxcajun...
Zachary, Louisiana
“Tranquil”
Reviewed 14 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Stonebridge/Little creek cabin was everything that we expected. The furnishings were very nice. I stayed in the upstairs bedroom and the mattress on the bed was so comfortable it was like sleeping on a cloud. The cabin was very spacious for 3 people. The kitchen was well equipped. My son enjoyed the creek behind the cabin and the fireplace on the early cool mornings. Little creek cabin was a welcome retreat to come back to after a long day in Branson. There are a lot of brochures in the bear box but they are outdated as some of the shows do change. There is an instructional binder with much information in it about the cabin and owners which I did enjoy reading. There are also instructions on what to do on your day of departure with the final instruction being to send a text that the cabin is ready which I did follow all instructions but check out time wasn't until 11:00 so I scheduled a 9:30/10:30 trail ride for my son. I had already packed up everything so I drove him 2 miles up the road dropped him off and returned to the cabin to wait with my Mother whom was still at the cabin. When I returned she informed me that the cleaning service had came in while she was in the process of getting herself ready for our departure. They apologized for the intrusion but did not see anyone there so they assumed we were gone. I did send a text when we left at 11:00. No harm was done but my point is if we are going to have rules in place everyone should follow them.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
11 Jul 2017
Thank you much for taking time to write and let us know you enjoyed the cabin. We're so happy you had a nice time there. I'm so sorry you were disturbed by the cleaning staff. While do ask our guests to text when they leave, many people to do not do it and the cleaners assume, if the cars are gone, then the guests have left. Again, so sorry it happened. I hope you can return and be our guest again. Bless you!!
Marsha D
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 3 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Love the ability to just get away. This cabin was just perfect for us. You don't have to worry about bring the salt or pepper, coffee or coffee filters because they are all supplied for you. Even though I wanted to be away I was able to do continuing education because they have kindly supplied the cabin with Wifi. We have our favorite shows we love going to and every morning we would set in the screened iporch, eat breakfast and decide on shows. Food? Oh my we found a little place that we went back to 2 times just to eat, that is something we usually don't do but it was so yummy. Very delightful looking forward to our next visit!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Quiet and very clean and tidy
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Oct 2015
Thanks you so much for taking the time to comment on our new addition to our cabins. We are thrilled that you liked the lodge and want to return to it someday. We are looking forward to having you as our guest again soon.
Charles and Brenda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing