#1 Hits of the 60's Show (& 50's Too!)
Review Highlights
High energy show

This show was terrific. The singers did a medley of over a 100 songs over a couple hours. It was... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
fanofspring
Exceptional vocalists, high energy, fun-filled show

This show has exceptional vocal and dance talents who expertly cover our favorite music thru the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$ 43.00
from US$ 35.00
from US$ 44.69
More Info
All reviews costume changes high energy two hours fast pace walk down memory lane great music great cast singers and dancers non stop audience involved talented group live band a lot of fun whole family costumes era song
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I gave into my wife's requests for shows, and with the 60s based music (her preference, not mine) I thought this was going to be mundane and bland, only singing of the songs. Nope, I was wrong. It was higher energy than I expected, lots of costume changes, lots of singing, dancing, skits within the music, etc. A bit of audience teasing, so if you are in the front row, you may be the victim. Songs came from the 50's, 60's and a bit of the 70's. They left out some of my favorites, but they couldn't do everything from the time period.
Photos are allowed during the show!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed all the wonderful live music and dancing that brought back memories of bygone years! Very upbeat! Remember the British Invasion, California surfing, Motown? ...And MORE!
Well worth the $30 discounted tickets we bought!

1  Thank BearLovers
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I have to tell you that #1 Hits of the 60's show is one of my favorite from other years...so we couldn't wait for this years season to open...well it was so much more than I expected from other trips!!! how they could improve this show was a pure delight!!!the pace that they sing and dance is unbelievable..there isn't one entertainer who doesn't do an awesome job...if your going to Branson and miss this show you have missed a jewel...

1  Thank datgrammie
Reviewed 28 March 2018

great entertainment and good memories well worth the money loved.The voices are wonderful. Felt young again. thank you for the memories

1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 23 March 2018

The show was about 2 hours long with a brief intermission. The performers did a great job with the music and costume changes. The show was high energy and the performers, singers, musicians obviously enjoyed their jobs and it showed. We both had a great time and the music brought back memories to us all!