We discovered a wonderful bed and breakfast in Branson this past weekend. We stayed at the Bradford House on Blue Meadows Rd. It is a beautiful Victorian style home nestled in the trees. Very quiet, clean and friendly. The couple that run it are a wonderful Christian couple. The food was also great and the prices are very reasonable ($89 for a queen, $99 for a king, and $109 for a suite). Beautiful great room with a fantastic view, christian music playing, full access to coffee, tea, and snacks at all times. I highly recommend it! Check it out at www.bradfordhouse.us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale Victorian style bed-and-breakfast is 5.2 miles from Branson and 5.4 miles from Table Rock State Park. Silver Dollar City is 7.0 miles away. Individually decorated rooms and suites feature period furnishings and pillow-top mattresses. Some offer 4-poster beds, antique sofas, whirlpool tubs and minifridges. A freshly-made, custom order breakfast is included. There's free parking and an outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Bradford House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bradford House b&b - Rhapsody Inn
- Bradford House Bed And Breakfast - Rhapsody Hotel Branson