All reviews waffles room was clean moon river theater andy williams theater stay there again small fridge boiled eggs the breakfast area outlet mall free breakfast three night stay water pressure staff was very friendly and helpful mini vacation pleasant stay branson strip great price
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I booked at the Gazebo Inn "last minute" and it will probably suit most people for last minute needs, but be prepared for some inconveniences. I was very impressed at the quality of the room for the price, at first. My room had two beds and I opted to sleep in the bed that wasn't completely sunken in - in the middle.
My experience turned negative when the smoke detector in my room went off for no apparent reason for about 15 minutes on my first day after waking up here. (I figured it was just a test of some faulty incident. A test was done that morning at the hotel my family was staying at that morning also.) The next evening, late, I was taking a shower to prepare for bed and the smoke alarm went off again and proceeded to scream for about 30 minutes until someone finally came down and just changed the unit. He did not apologize for the inconvenience. I informed him I suffer from an anxiety condition and I didn't even want to stay the night here anymore and he just laughed at me. (How professional, right?) "He" being the man who also checked me in on the first day; Not sure of his job title.
The first morning, I went down for breakfast and was highly disappointed. There was one hard boiled egg, some unripened bananas and coffee... The breakfast attendant just sits there and watches you eat...
The hotel does not provide DO NOT DISTURB signs. I was lying in bed and screaming at the housekeeper (Jimmy) NO THANK YOU and he proceeded to enter my room while I was in my bed and began to speak to me. This made me highly uncomfortable. The housekeepers storm up to begin cleaning rooms around 8 and they are LOUD talking to each other. Not everyone wants to wake up at 8 AM on a vacation Sunday.
This hotel stressed me out but not to the point of ruining my vacation. JUST ANNOYING. I honestly I don't recommend.

On a positive note, the shower is nice with very decent water pressure. It is located in a convenient area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that isn't muggy and humid...?
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2018

We have stayed at this hotel many times and it is always clean and the staff are super friendly. They have a wonderful continental breakfast. It is in a great location with easy access. Our bed was comfortable and the pillows were perfect. We will be staying here again when back in this area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Located on the main 76 Country Blvd. The room had been updated within the past few years...a few scratches and bruises, but very acceptable. Two full beds, only tried one, found mattress to provide a good sleep. Linens were good, nothing flimsy and towels were above average for this type of hotel - bigger and fluffier. Only disappointment was the breakfast, only hot item offered is the waffle. Nor does it vary...same offerings each morning...juice, coffee, waffle, banana, apple, packaged muffins or donuts, carb to toast, carb to put in bowl, yogurt, hard boiled egg.

Room Tip: Some areas are wheelchair accessible, but be sure to specify and question...not all areas are wheelchair friendly.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Love this place. The room was very clean and the staff was friendly.They answered any question I had for them. I travel often and This will be my place to stay every time I come to Branson. Love it! Love it!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Stayed at the Gazebo Inn purely as a choice of many to choose from. Glad we did! The room was quiet. The bed was very comfortable and clean. The water pressure in the shower was the best we've ever experienced. The breakfast was normal and nothing special but enough to get you started for the day. Too small of a swimming pool but then again, didn't get a chance to use it! Parking was very adequate. The location was convenient since it was right in the middle of the main drag!

Room Tip: Try to pick a room near the first building. We were at the third building and it was an uphill walk.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple