“Great hotel for a great price”
Review of Gazebo Inn

Gazebo Inn
Ranked #66 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 30 March 2011

My husband and I stayed in the Honeymoon suite. I did not find it dirty at all, in fact everything was very sanitary looking. The room was a little outdated, but the beds were comfy. The pillows were a little flat, and the comforter had some weird roping on it that I personally found kind of uncomfortable, but that's just personal preference. The whirlpool worked fine. Honestly, it's not a marble-floor and chandelier hotel by any means, but it's clean, and a great price. You really couldn't ask for anything else.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Gazebo Inn

Reviewed 24 March 2011

I loved the location of the hotel! There are a bunch of entertainment venues and restaurants around on the "strip" within walking distance. It almost looks like a miniature Vegas with all the lights. Checking in was easy and everyone was very friendly. My only problems were the internet and shower. The wifi worked well in the room for most of the time but one night it pretty much didn't work at all. And watch out in the shower! It would get randomly really scalding hot and it burned me several times out of nowhere! Also, there is not microwave in the rooms unless you pay extra, but I think the breakfast room stays open with a microwave you can use in there (not sure though). Otherwise, enjoyed my stay completely.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2011

My husband and I returned to branson with our teenage son and his friend. We stayed at the Gazebo because it was close to the attractions and there weren't as many of us to worry about on this trip. We loved this place. Very clean rooms and the staff were friendly. I would certainly recommend it to my friends. IT was nothing fancy, but the rooms were clean and nice. It was within walking distance to several area attractions.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2010

My husband and I stayed in a king room with jacuzzi in Nov 2010. The room itself was smaller than it appeared on the photos, but it was adequate, and very clean. Our room was in the annex building, on the back side of the hotel, so far from the noise of the traffic of the strip. The location was convenient, right on the strip, across from the Tanger Outlet Mall.

All of the staff we came in contact with (reception desk, breakfast servers) were very friendly and helpful.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2010

When staff realized we had no car, they allowed early check in and made sure our room was close to the lobby. They also stored our luggage after check out due to an afternoon shuttle to the airport.. All staff members at the front desk, housekeeping and breakfast room were very friendly and efficient. Rooms were small, but clean and had all the amenities.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends