I first have to say that we purchased our stay at this resort through a fundraiser silent auction at church so I don't have a true feel for the value of our stay since we paid WELL below the daily rate.
THE STAFF: From check-in to check-out (and even the weeks leading up to it) all staff members, whether dealt with face to face or over the phone, were very courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. We were very pleased with the ease of obtaining travel directions, securing extra kitchen & bathroom supplies and even receiving a pardon for a few dishes that were broken during our stay. Very impressed.
THE PROPERTY: This campus is very spacious and set back from the main road so it remains rather quiet and has limited traffic. The property is very large from the main office building to the building we stayed in so any visits to the front required car transportation (which is not a big deal). Other than our condo our party used the fitness center (which is small but sufficient for our needs) and the indoor pool and hot tub were nice as well. The pool had many guests in it but... its a pool we expected that.
OUR CONDO: We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite which was perfect for our two, 4-person families. One room had a King bed, the other had a Queen & a Full sized pull-out couch. The living room also had a Queen sized pull-out. Our unit was very clean and well appointed with fairly new and nice furniture, 3 Sharp Aquos flat panel televisions (living room was a 52" I believe). The kitchen had nearly all we needed for preparing and cooking our meals. The bathrooms had plenty of towels, etc. and the water pressure was fine. We did lose hot water at one point but only after numerous showers. We really loved the screened in patio at night for board games and adult beverages.
The only recommendation I have would be to install curtains on windows facing parking lots because a lot of light comes through the blinds at night. This isn't a complaint however because you usually sleep with your eyes closed I believe.
Fantastic stay in an awesome property and we hardly even utilized all their accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-friendly all suite resort has it all. Choose from a one - three bedroom condo with fully equipped kitchens and family sized living rooms. Relax in one of our two pools or work out in our fitness center. We are just minutes from the best music shows, great dining or shopping and are located on the shore of beautiful Lake Taneycomo. We also offer on-site marina, mini golf, playground, shuffleboard, basketball, tennis, concierge service and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suites at Fall Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fall Creek Hotel Branson
- Hotel At Fall Creek
- Resort At Fall Creek
- Plantation Fall Creek
- Sunterra Resort Branson Missouri