“I was absolutely terrified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Windmill Inn & Suites
Ranked #116 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 10 September 2011

the mtce man knocked on our door very early to deliver an iron and board. We didn't answere,we were half naked. the chain was on. I got dressed & asked him why he opened my door. He started SCREAMING at me "I have 140 rooms to take care of; I can't babysit you. If you don't want the MOTHER FUC--- iron I'll take it back I started crying and shaking, I was terrified. then he screamed go ahead and thell them in the office. Crying and shaking i told the desk clerks what happened. THEN jERRY CAME IN SCREAMING. THE CLERKS CODDLED HIM. IT'S OK JERRY, WE'LL TAKE CARE OF IT. I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED. I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN. i WOULD'NT STAY THERE AGAIN IF THEY PAID ME!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Every one else at hotel was fine.
Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank 779fran_p

Reviewed 30 August 2011

If your looking for location, this is it. Room very old (as most everything in Branson), but it was clean. Great if you need separate bedrooms-2 rooms separated by bathroom, very nice for traveling with teens. We do not spend any time in room when we go to Branson, so if its clean and cheap its good. In front of Tanger Mall, right beside one of the Tracks, next door to great restaurant. Swimming pool disappointing, as 3 feet all the way across.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2011

This was our first time and the Guesthouse Windmill Inn and I was pleasantly surprised. We stayed three nights at the end of August. The staff was exceptionally friendly. Room was great. We got the one with the jacuzzi and it was big enough for 4 people and plenty of hot water to fill it. It was a quiet hotel. Enjoyed the pool which was fantastic. It was next door to one of the Tracks Go Kart places so we just walked next door to ride them. They have an amazing restaurant next door, American Chicken and Steak, the best food I have eaten in Branson. We also walked to it from our room. Loved this place and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank garnetfire
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We stayed here about seven years ago and returned this month. The main reason for returning is that they have a family suite.

The best way to describe the suite ia to picture a normal double queen room with a large bathroom at the back. On the back of the bathroom is a door going into another double queen room.

If I remember correctly, it cost around $85. Not bad price, especially for the location. It is right up the hill from the Tanger Outlets.

Staff was very friendly, and helpful. We did not try the breakfast, since the kids love going to Krispy Kreme to watch the donuts cook. Krispy Kreme is next door.

The complaint is that it seemed dingy. The carpet felt nasty when you walked barefoot. Everything almost felt damp. I don't live very far from Branson, and am accustomed to the humidity, but this just made things feel a little gross.

If you read my other reviews, I have found a much better family suite in Branson.

I liked the people, but it just seems a little dirty.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank brett_levi
Reviewed 10 August 2011

We were very pleased with our stay at the Windmill. The rooms were clean and well stocked with towels (traveled with 3 teenagers). The two bedroom suite worked out perfect. There were not a lot of frills, but we went to visit Branson, not stay in the room. The money saved was spent on activities in Branson. The location was perfect and had easy access to the entertainment. The breakfast was good, and the gentlemen was very friendly and made waffles for everyone. I believe I received more for my money and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family