Branson's Best
US$ 101
Docker's Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 257
Grand Oaks Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
La Quinta Inn & Suites Branson - Hollister(Hollister)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
Shady Acre Motel(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
All reviewscobblerice creamcookiesgreat place to staydonutsclean roomslate night snackyogurtyellow routebiscuits and gravyevery eveningdessert barfree breakfasthot breakfastgreat priceshow ticketsmorning breakfast
Reviewed 24 December 2011

We stayed at Branson's Best for the Thanksgiving holiday. As usual we called and made reservations several weeks before hand and was quoted the price of $59.99/night. Upon arrival, they told us that we were not quoted that price and that it hadn't been that rate since this season had began. The woman (I forgot to get her name of course) at the front counter had such a terrible attitude, I told DH let's just go to another hotel, but knowing that it was a busy holiday, he said no since he didn't feel like dealing with it. DH told the woman at the front that we have stayed there numerous times, and never once have had any problems, so she looked us up in the "system" and couldn't find where we've stayed even once... which was so ridiculous, because we've stayed there I know at least 10 times before. We paid the difference and got checked into our room.

The room was nice, as always is and has been before. There is a fridge in every room, which we have found to be very convenient. The rooms have been always clean, and they have elevators which make it easily accessible regardless of what floor you stay on. The breakfast was great, as always, as well as the cobbler/ice cream and cookies served in the evenings. (There was a man working one night, and he was soooo great! He kept everything up, and even when another patron was not being the nicest because the cobbler's were getting low (they had 5 minutes until they stopped serving) he said he would go get another one for her!)

The day of check out however (they offer a 1:00pm checkout), our keys stopped working before time to check out. (DH went to go get ice, and tried to come back in, and couldn't..on either card) So we had to prop the door open to be able to go get the rest of things needed and to load our car/etc. I was told it had to do something with magnetization and wasn't controlled by the front office.

I was still very upset from our check in experience, and felt it should be shared (because the woman's attitude was just rank, and that bothered me more than the $30 extra dollars we were being charged) and so I was going to fill out the comment card that was left in the hotel room, but there was no pen. So I brought it back home with me, filled it out and mailed it in. I was called very quickly by a woman named Desiree (sp?) and she was very helpful and courteous. She apologized for the woman's attitude and for the misquoted price, twice actually, which I was very appreciative of. She comped us one night stay, which I told her I greatly appreciated.

We have always been very pleased with Branson's Best, and have referred several people there, and now knowing what it's like to have a problem with them, and seeing that it will be handled appropriately, encourages me to continue to stick with them, and to continue to refer people to them.

Room Tip: All rooms are easily accessible since they installed the elevator. Handicapped rooms only have 1 king bed.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
10  Thank southernqueen20
Reviewed 16 December 2011

We had a great stay here. Very clean and nice location!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Donnyfranklin
Reviewed 30 November 2011

We have been going to Branson for over 25 years and have stayed at several hotels over the years when some friends suggested we try Branson's Best this was 2 years ago and it only took one stay and we've been staying there ever time we are in Branson. Friendly staff rom the manager to housekeeping and just a drive to all the attractions.

Room Tip: We like the upper rooms away from cars coming and going.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2011

First time to Branson so I checked TripAdvisor for hotel information. Reviews of Branson's Best stood out so I made a reservation there. Was not disappointed. Was told on arrival that our original room was booked by mistake, so we were given a larger room at the same rate. Had just gotten into the room when the manager came by to see if everything was to our liking. Hot breakfast in the morning was good, as was the cobbler, coffee, and ice cream at night. Pauline W. who cleaned our room was very friendly. Very close to all attractions. Will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Traveler56287
Reviewed 28 November 2011

For $64.95 we got two very comfy, nicely made-up, queen-sized beds with lots of pillows (think Springhill Suites or Hampton Inn), a clean bathroom with good toiletries, a refrigerator, a new TV, warm cobbler, cookies and donuts to enjoy after we came home from Silver Dollar CIty at 9:30 PM, a lobby coffee machine that is always available (and had tea & hot water), AND a huge breakfast spread with real scrambled eggs, Krispy Kreme donuts, biscuits and sausage gravy, and the other usual breakfast items. Even though this is a motel with floor units to heat and cool the rooms, our heater was quiet and the fan never woke me up when it cut on and off. Although we could hear people walking outside our room, there was no noise from the adjoining rooms although the motel was quite busy.
Would definitely recommend and would stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lower side are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends