The front desk people were friendly and helpful. We even bought a couple of show tickets at the front desk. Mostly we bought tickets from the 2 for 1 Branson ticket place that is not a timeshare place.
The room was clean and had 2 queen beds. It was a non-smoking room. In fact, I think the hotel may be completely non-smoking. There is also an elevator. They have a small outside pool that wasn't open yet. We were there from March 21-25, 2012. The price was reasonable, about $62 a night. I believe it also has free Wi-fi.
We really enjoyed their breakfast and evening snacks. They have a waffle maker, cereal, fruit cocktail, canned peaches, cereal, biscuits and gravy, toast, bagels, Krispy Creme doughnuts, hot chocolate, coffee, and two kinds of juice. They may have even had scrambled eggs and sausage (I can't remember for sure). In the evening they had two kinds of cobbler, two or three different kinds of cookies (chocolate chip, macadamia nut, and one other kind, I think), and vanilla soft serve ice cream (or was it soft serve yogurt?)
This hotel is not on the strip, but is very close and is located on one of the back routes (yellow, I think). I will likely try to book this hotel again when I return to Branson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's Best is located in the heart of Branson with easy access to the shows, restaurants, golf, shopping, lakes and more. Nearby activities include Andy Williams' Theatre, Titanic Museum,Stone Hill Winery, and Mount Pleasant Winery. This motel features double queen, single king and suite rooms with electronic locks, wireless internet access, and refrigerator, hair dryer, iron/ironing board in each room. Other amenities include outdoor pool, hot deluxe breakfast plus cookies, ice cream and cobbler each evening. Come and see why this family owned and operated motel is a favorite among Branson visitors. With its quality service and comfortable amenities,Branson's Best provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere sure to please everyone. Contact us to discuss availability and rates for your next Branson trip. Need show or attraction tickets? Our reservations department can help you plan the perfect itinerary! Be sure to ask about our ticket specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Branson's Best reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Branson`s Best Hotel Branson
- Bransons Best Hotel Branson
- Bransons Best Branson