“more than I expected”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
Cardinal Hill Cottages
Reviewed 26 September 2011

The cottage was one of the highlights of our vacation. It was so clean and quite and the owners were very friendly and helpful. It almost felt like we were visiting family. I like to cook some meals in room and found the kicthenette fully stocked with everything I needed right down to non-stick pans! If you are looking for a nice quite place to stay in Branson and yet be close to all the attractions, Cardinal Hill is the place. It is also a great value. It will be my only choice when we visit Branson again!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank margie773
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 August 2011

the hosts were amazing. the cabin was spotless. everything worked and everything was just wonderful! this place passed all of our expectations.....its a great place to stay and relax. will always be our first choice when staying in Branson!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2011

I have stayed in many a cabin in my travels and this was the CLEANEST cabin I have ever seen. Probably the cleanest place in Branson. Very friendly and helpful owners. Maid service every day and WI-Fi in most cabins too. Kitchen was fully stocked. Grounds were super clean too. Pool and hot tub were clean and relaxing too. I won't stay anywhere else ever again. I will stay here every time I return to Branson. A very rewarding stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2010

Friends, I told my husband that the MOMENT I got home I would write a review. If you are looking for 1) Good Value 2) CLEANER than CLEAN 3) Friendly, accomodating staff 4) To see Santa and Mrs. Claus in person, than you MUST stay at Cardinal Hill Cottages! We stayed in one of the cottages with a queen bed and two twins. It was Cottage #6. Every square inch of the place was spotless. We stayed for 3 nights and the beds were comfortable, clean and cozy. The cottage was decorated with a precious Christmas tree with little cardinal ornaments and accents everywhere. Even the bedding was Christmas-inspired! In fact, Santa even left little GIFTS under the tree with my children's names on them. Everything worked, maid service was impeccable, check-in and check-out were smooth as a whistle. If I had to say one small detail more as an FYI rather than a complaint from this girl is that some of the things are just a wee bit dated. Basically, it's not brand spankin' new. But, Cardinal Hill Cottages more than makes up for that with charm, kindness and CLEANLINESS. I would take all of those things over new! The TV was swanky new though and there was WiFi. Plus, it was SO close to Silver Dollar City - like 1 mile!!

Friends, if you are lookin' for a spectacular deal and a wonderful stay while in Branson, do NOT pass go, do NOT collect $200! STAY at Cardinal Hill Cottages and be blessed...

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Blessed2BMom
Reviewed 1 November 2010

Cardinal Hill Cottages provided my Mom and I with a wonderful stay. The rooms were spacious, clean, and the beds were perfect. I have stayed in many a motel/hotel over my years of traveling for business and would say that Cardinal Hill provided the seclusion, nature, beautiful fall trees, etc. that my Mom and I were hoping to find. The traffic noise is not even heard. We had an awesome stay and would suggest this establishment to others. Thank you Cardinal Hill Cottage staff.

• Stayed: October 2010