“Only place I will ever in Branson”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
Cardinal Hill Cottages
Reviewed 20 July 2011

I have stayed in many a cabin in my travels and this was the CLEANEST cabin I have ever seen. Probably the cleanest place in Branson. Very friendly and helpful owners. Maid service every day and WI-Fi in most cabins too. Kitchen was fully stocked. Grounds were super clean too. Pool and hot tub were clean and relaxing too. I won't stay anywhere else ever again. I will stay here every time I return to Branson. A very rewarding stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 November 2010

Friends, I told my husband that the MOMENT I got home I would write a review. If you are looking for 1) Good Value 2) CLEANER than CLEAN 3) Friendly, accomodating staff 4) To see Santa and Mrs. Claus in person, than you MUST stay at Cardinal Hill Cottages! We stayed in one of the cottages with a queen bed and two twins. It was Cottage #6. Every square inch of the place was spotless. We stayed for 3 nights and the beds were comfortable, clean and cozy. The cottage was decorated with a precious Christmas tree with little cardinal ornaments and accents everywhere. Even the bedding was Christmas-inspired! In fact, Santa even left little GIFTS under the tree with my children's names on them. Everything worked, maid service was impeccable, check-in and check-out were smooth as a whistle. If I had to say one small detail more as an FYI rather than a complaint from this girl is that some of the things are just a wee bit dated. Basically, it's not brand spankin' new. But, Cardinal Hill Cottages more than makes up for that with charm, kindness and CLEANLINESS. I would take all of those things over new! The TV was swanky new though and there was WiFi. Plus, it was SO close to Silver Dollar City - like 1 mile!!

Friends, if you are lookin' for a spectacular deal and a wonderful stay while in Branson, do NOT pass go, do NOT collect $200! STAY at Cardinal Hill Cottages and be blessed...

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Blessed2BMom
Reviewed 1 November 2010

Cardinal Hill Cottages provided my Mom and I with a wonderful stay. The rooms were spacious, clean, and the beds were perfect. I have stayed in many a motel/hotel over my years of traveling for business and would say that Cardinal Hill provided the seclusion, nature, beautiful fall trees, etc. that my Mom and I were hoping to find. The traffic noise is not even heard. We had an awesome stay and would suggest this establishment to others. Thank you Cardinal Hill Cottage staff.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed 22 December 2009

This is our 3rd stay at Cardinal Hill Cottages. We love it there. But I'll make the review to the point.

PROS:

-Quiet (no shared walls, individual cottages, wooded area)
-Clean (although a bit dated, it feels cozy and is always clean)
-Great management (the owners keep it a mom and pop place and you get to deal with them personally)
-VERY close to Silver Dollar City (SDC is just one road to the west)
-Away from the strip
-Park right next to your cottage
-There's only around 10 cottages, so there won't be cars coming and going all the time
-Kitchenette with microwave, full fridge, stove, silverware/dishes (great for eating breakfast in and saving a few bucks)
-Close to Branson West (run to the Super Wal-Mart there for your groceries and needs...don't mess with the Wal-Mart on the strip)
- ROOM FOR EVERYONE! (you can fit the whole family in a single cottage)
- GREAT VALUE
- Christmas is great with trees in every cottage and lights throughout!

CONS:

- a little dated...which really isn't that bad when you consider that EVERYTHING in Branson is dated...lol
- short shower heads (prepare to duck down...they are right around 5ft)
- some cottages have harder beds than others
- small TV (but why are you watching TV on your vacation? It does have cable and a DVD player though)
- no internet (but again...you are on vacation)

ABOUT US: Just in case you are trying to get the demographics right. We are a middle class Christian family in our 30s with 2 young kids. We don't go ultra-fancy but we don't like cheap either. We wanted value and a good quiet place to stay off the strip. We have found it in Cardinal Hill Cottages and will be back plenty of times.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cditto
Reviewed 27 September 2009

my mom and i and a friend stayed at cardinal hill for 8 days during the last week of aug. and first week of sept. 2009. we had a great stay. the rooms were very clean and so comfortable, it was like being home. it is in a very restful location and KAREN AND GREG, the owners treated us with nothing but respect. the only drawback to the entire trip was that one the day we were packing to come home, we noticed that there were some things missing out of my moms suitcase and out of some other bags. we will stay there again but we will be sure to lock up everthing.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends