“What A Cool Place To Stay!”

Hotel Grand Victorian
Ranked #21 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Now you have to understand that I love Victorian and I am probably a bit biased. However, I loved this small, cozy hotel where everyone from the front desk to the housekeepers are always dressed in Victorian garb with a smile on their faces.

It is small, and it is cozy with the fireplace blazing when appropriate. There is also an afternoon tea to be enjoyed by all guests.

The location is on the strip just above a small outlet strip mall with some great stores. It may not be as near some events as you would wish, but for us, it was certainly within walking distance.

I've stayed at many places in Branson, but this was my favorite...but keep in mind my original sentence. It is not the Hilton, but it was a very cool experience.

Room Tip: I did not notice that there was a better location as far as rooms go.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dajo43

Reviewed 28 November 2011

The main complaint was we were in a room facing the ride the ducks sign and at three in the morning that light is still flashing and really bothered me to the point where I could not sleep very well the 3 nights we were there I asked to be moved but they were packed and would not refund my money to go t

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 2 November 2011

The hotel was well kept and clean. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The price and location were great, which is why we chose the hotel. The location was right next to the outlets so that was great. Those were the good things. The other things that could have been better are: breakfast, temp of the pool, decor, size of the room. All of these were fine, but it could be better. The breakfast had limited options and it was very cramped there when we went. The temp of the pool was freezing! The decor was outdated, but not a huge deal in my mind. The TV was a nice flat screen, but the beds were very hard. I have some back issues and the beds did not help. Lastly the bathroom was not big, so if you have issues with small spaces, this might not be for you. All in all it was a nice hotel for the price and met my expectations.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Ken B
Reviewed 30 October 2011

We stayed here for three nights and found everything excellent. The building,the room,the food,the service,and the location was just great. We will be staying here every time we come to Branson. We have recommended this hotel to other people, and they all were very very happy with their stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bob C
Reviewed 29 October 2011

I reserved rooms twice this past year for my family. I was told by my family that their stay was wonderful and they enjoyed their stay immensely.

Staff was excellent... Great hotel!

• Stayed: September 2011