All reviews branson meadows gift shop great hotel gretna road breakfast room queen suite waffles two sinks hot tub indoor pool place to stay exercise room busy strip i highly recommend this hotel front desk staff the main strip staff was very friendly
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I bought show tickets through the hotel gift shop in advance and they were at the check-in desk upon arrival.
My husband and I love The Comfort Inn And Suits chain because we do not enter our hotel room from outside. This feels more secure, and we stay drier in wet weather.
The Comfort Inn and Suites on Gretna Road in Branson, MO is always very clean. Great job Housekeeping! This hotel is well maintained. Way to go Maintenance!
I give a shout out to ALL of the wonderful staff there! They are all very kind and ready to assist in anyway possible. Just ask them and they help with a great attitude!
There is not a sense of tension among the coworkers because they get along together very well and speak of how wonderful it is to work there.
I have quotes from some of the staff I visited with. They spoke very well of Steve, their manager. They said, "He does everything we do. He pulls up his sleeves and works right beside us". "He is a great person to work for. I have never had such good treatment in a work place before".
This wonderful harmony radiates into a great stay. You need to experience this for yourself.
The breakfast is always good; but the staff who work there are even better. I met both lady's that work the shifts and they are very kind and very efficient at keeping the area clean, food available, and will assist in any way possible with a pleasant attitude.
I am in a power wheelchair and need some assistance from them if I'm there without my husband; so I am especially grateful for the friendly attitude.
For those interested; they have: A heated swimming pool treated with salt water, not chlorine! They have a hot tub and a sauna in the swimming pool area as well. A game room for kids, including a pool table. An exercise room. A laundry room. And they Go Green!
The mattresses are so comfortable I asked about them. The Comfort Inns use "Choice Elite Plush" mattresses made by Serta. They are made special for The Comfort Inns. In addition to comfortable beds; the rooms are quiet!
We know the entire staff is always very kind and eager to help because I am a repeat customer. Just make your needs known; they cannot help you if you don't. They truly do everything within their power to "exceed" your expectations.
In the case of my husbands and my experience... they went well beyond that! They surprised my husband and I by congratulating us for our wedding anniversary on the marquis and had a "chilled" bottle of sparkling grape juice for us in our hotel room, upon our return from having seen "Samson" at The Sight and Sound Theater. (Which was amazing!) At the end of our bed were two towels folded into the shape of swans. They were placed facing one another, forming a heart shape; and were sprinkled with red and white rose peddles. A note of congratulations was placed there asking us to accept the gift from the staff.
I don't think these people can get any sweeter! This action of thoughtfulness brought tears to my eyes.
Thanks again to all of you!
My husband and I always have a nice stay. I know you will too!

Room Tip: Know what you need and request it as early as possible. The end of the hall rooms are most often the most quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
gmcomfortgretna, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your detailed description of all we have to offer. Our staff is always trying to add that personalized touch to make your stay memorable. We work very hard to provide a wonderful experience for each of our guests and I'm so glad we could do that for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Loved our stay at this motel. Look forward to another visit this summer August 2018. Staff friendly, breakfast great, Bed comfortable, pool cool. If you are in Branson Missouri stop by for a stay here!

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet & comfortable. I believe all the rooms here would be about the same.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank apkh0828
gmcomfortgretna, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We work very hard to provide a wonderful experience for each of our guests and I'm so glad we could do that for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had family already staying there and needed a quick room. They were very helpful in working with me. The staff all were very friendly and accommodating, the room was clean, the Refridgerator ice cold, great breakfast and good central location. We actually decided to stay another night ! We will be staying there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank mark C
gmcomfortgretna, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and continental breakfast. We work very hard to provide a memorable experience for each of our guests and we are pleased we could do that for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed in the double queen bed suite. That gives you a third bed from the pull out couch, in case you have 3 children or 2 children that cant stand to sleep together :) The room was clean, and the staff were very friendly. The breakfast was typical of free hotel food, and it was crowded in the food area. The workers worked hard to keep things from running out. If you plan to attend the Sights and Sounds Theater, the location of the hotel is great. It is less than a mile away, and it looks very close to the hotel when you look out your window. The only complaint would be about the cleanliness of the pool area. The pool area itself was very nice with a decent size pool, hot tub, and sauna. The water in the pool and hot tub was clear, and the hot tub was hot. However, there was dirt at the bottom of both the pool and hot tub, and they needed vacuumed. There was also styrofoam pieces, a hair ball, and a used bandaid lying around the pool that needed cleaned up. The employees need to work on keeping the pool area cleaner.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank BeachSlug

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed our spacious suites and the friendliness of our staff. I do apologize for the conditions you experienced in our pool area. I am working with our staff to retrain in those areas to provide a better experience in the future for our guests. I do hope that you will stay with us again and give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great Staff, very friendly and helpful!! Clean rooms, great breakfast!! Definitely would stay here again!! My kids and I stayed 4 nights. My kids loved it!! Fascinated by the towel swan left on our beds. Gift shop ladies were also sweet as pie!! Overall 5 star for service!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Brandie T

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We're so glad you enjoyed our hotel. We try very hard to add special touches like the swans to make your experience memorable. I will share with my staff your compliments on their service, it is a great encouragement to them. We look forward to seeing you again soon!