“Great stay in Branson!!!”

Barrington Hotel & Suites
Ranked #48 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Lansing, Kansas
“Great stay in Branson!!!”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Was in Branson for 4 days and 3 nights. The hotel is in a great location since it is off the strip and it is easy to get everything in Branson. The staff is really nice and was helpful in answering any questions you had about Branson. The rooms and the breakfast was great for my three year old and for my six year old!!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank bonnerpsrings4
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
stillwater, OK
Reviewed 13 June 2012

For the price, this was a great hotel. Breakfast, free Wifi, and close to red route. Rooms a little small but we didn't spend a whole lot of time in the rooms anyway.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank osucowboys
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We purchased this hotel through Hotwire and we were not sure what to expect. However, the hotel was a very nice surprise. The room was very clean, the lobby was very nice and the staff was extremely friendly. As I said, we were only there for one night, but we were very happy with our stay.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank rscjtravelers
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I booked this hotel at the last minute for a new year's eve trip to Branson. The weather at the end of the year was nicer and warmer than usual and we decided to take benefit of it by driving up to Branson. I booked this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews. For the price that I paid, and the nice experience at the hotel, I was not disappointed.
The Hotel is off the beaten path, but not having to drive through the Branson Strip to get back for the evening was a plus. The hotel exterior looks like your regular chain motels. The lobby had an old world charm to it and was still decked up after Christmas. The staff was pleasant and welcoming both at checkin and checkout. The room was clean, newly remodeled (including a flat screen TV) and beds were comfy. Breakfast was included in the room rate. The breakfast spread was decent with a combination of hot breakfast items, cereals, bagels, coffee and juice etc. The breakfast room was a bit crowded, but the staff did a good job of refilling the items. The hotel has an indoor pool, but we did not use it.
Overall we had fun during the trip and used the hotel as the base to get to various spots around Branson. At $60 plus tax for a night, the hotel served its purpose really well. We will definitely stay here when we go back to Branson and recommend it to others as well.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank hbinkctrips
Istanbul
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I arranged this hotel thru one of those 'pay-first-and-learn-which-hotel-later' sites. At first, not being with the familiar with the name Barrington, I was kind of sceptical. But my worries turned out to be groundless when I saw the hotel.

It is a very clean, very well-kept hotel. I am hereby thanking all the maids who are working to their bones to maintain this standard.

For me, with a help from my navigator, the location of the hotel was just perfect. Nearby a major highway but not getting much noise. The Sights and Sounds theater is less than a mile (Joseph is a must-see). Tangers Mall iss about 3 miles away. And downtown Branson is also about 3 miles away.

The room was nice size. The beds were comfortable. But I cannot say the same things for the bathroom. It was small and crampy - well, kind of. There was hardly enough counter space for one person to put the cosmetics. If you are staying two people (we were), one of you will have to put the stuff somewhere else. Also there is no hanger behind the bathroom door. You just do not know where to even put your clothes (note that I said put, not hang).

Every person has a different taste and different expectations but to me, breakfast was a bit more than average. The always smiling ladies take so wonderful care of the breakfast hall.

All in all, this hotel was such a pleasant surprise for me and I will stay again here if I go to Branson.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends