“Nice comfortable stay.”

Barrington Hotel & Suites
Ranked #48 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 17 December 2011

My family stayed here for two nights. Complaints include vending machines taking money. The key reader on our door stopped working and they would not fix it or offer another room. We were just ask to stay in our room and not leave.
We enjoyed the breakfast, it included biscuits and gravy, sausage Patty, waffles, cereal and some fruit.
The indoor pool and spa are quite nice.
Overall I would stay again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Jbutler1

Reviewed 15 December 2011

Front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. Clean rooms and an ok breakfast. The location is great because it is off the main drag and away from the heavy traffic but convenient to almost everything in Branson.

Room Tip: We faced the west & had no noise.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank nancuj85
Reviewed 30 November 2011

I booked this hotel after reading the reviews. I can not agree with the friendly staff part at all. The front desk was friendly enough, along with a guy that shared the elevator with me. The gal running the vac was very rude with starting the vac up right in the middle of us checking in that evening. The next morning I was not able to get into the breakfast room. I thought maybe I was in the wrong location so I went and found a cleaning lady right down the hall from it. I asked her where the breakfast was being served. Her answer was " OH, I'M SORRY I DON'T KNOW"....come on now! I went back to the location I thought was the place and waited for someone to open the door from the other side. Sure enough this was the breakfast room, but the door would not open for me, I tried my door key over and over, no luck. I did get to breakfast right at 9:30, which is the cut off time. There wasn't much to choose from. Donuts or toast and a hard boiled egg was it. Then I walked by a lady vacuuming, two different times. She didn't smile, nod her head, speak, nothing! It was like she didn't want to be there and didn't want me to be there either. The carpet in the halls looked new and our room was ok, nothing above the average room. Door allowed light into the room, used a towel to block it.This hotel is off the beaten path.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HarleyWichitaKS_
Reviewed 29 November 2011

this was an excellent place to stay, staff were friendly, breakfast was good, very quiet and everyone made you feel like it was home.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank irish194960
Reviewed 1 November 2011

The Barrington was one if the friendliest hotels I've visited. The breakfast buffet was great. Rooms were nice but a little small. Hotel was very clean. Would go back again

• Stayed: October 2011