“We come back again and again” 4 of 5 bubbles

Radisson Hotel Branson
Ranked #30 of 145 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Joplin, Missouri
“We come back again and again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

We always have a nice stay at the Radisson here in Branson. We came with family and rented rooms 201 and 202. The rooms are always clean, the breakfast buffet is good, the bar is nice to relax in at night, and the hotel is beautiful. The staff are always very friendly! I would like to thank our housekeeper on the 2nd floor who worked 4/28 and 4/29 with the blond hair, she was very sweet and has great customer service. So does the man we encountered in the elevator who had a very large cart full of fresh towels, he was super friendly. We will return!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, 2 May 2012
Thank you so much for the review and for your loyalty! I passed along your comments to our staff, and they were very excited! I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast buffet, the lounge and found your room to be spotless. You can count on us to provide that same level of service everytime you visit! Thank you again and we will see you soon!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

I understand that the hotel is under new management (starting about six months ago). The improvements were very noticable from my previous stays. All aspects of the hotel were cleaner, especially the lobby and the rooms. The restaurant had been redone and the employees very friendly. I used to stay at the Radisson because of the lower price, now I will stay because of the quality experience.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, 24 April 2012
Thank you for your kind review! We have made a lot of improvements over the last several months, and I am pleased you noticed. We have some of the finest associates working for us that truly have a passion for service. Our upgrades combined with our service make us the best value in town! Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

I was there as a speaker for a convention, rather than as a spouse. And I am a Carlton member, so I always wonder if those factors influence the treatment I get. Having said that, the room was spacious, wonderful and very clean. i admit ai am not a huge fan of Sleep-Number beds -- just give me a regular mattress -- but maybe i've just not learned to use them. I had a great view of the Branson strip. Wi-fi was free (amazing!) and so was breakfast -- and I will admit I sweet-talked them into letting me leave the restaurant with a plate of fruit and a muffin and coffee, despite there being a rule that you cannot take breakfast out of the restaurant -- I needed to get to the program I was speaking at!

Right now, seeing the damage in Branson is amazing. The Hilton where I stayed just last fall is in tatters. some of the smaller resorts and shops are simply disasters. But the city is hard at work and Lynn Berry, of the Chamber, is working hard to keep tourism on its toes. (She's wonderful!). Don't hesitate to make the trip down there.

Room Tip: Higher is always better.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Spousetoo
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, 18 April 2012
Branson is definitely still here and going strong! It is sad to see the destruction, but the city and the people are working hard to make Branson even better than before! Thank you for staying with us, and you can expect that same level of service from us every time you stay!
We hope to see you again soon!
Beggs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

We went on a weekend vacation and our stay was great. The hotel is nice and the staff was great. We were on the 4th floor. Everything was clean and nice. There was no bad odors and I was able to stay very cool(I like 68). Nice new flat screen TVs that accommodate computers. Sleep number bed is hard to get to your number but it was still OK.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Thank you for the review and thank you for staying with us! We pride ourselves in our terrific staff and complete cleanliness! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!
Springdale, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

Very nice staff. Nice rooms - though a bit on the small side in the bathroom. However, the beds were nice. Coffee maker in the room. Great view for us. No free breakfast, but there are three resteraunts. So we had food choices. The kids loved the pool and we enjoyed the hot tub and sauna. Overall, very nice. And the location is PERFECT!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the compliments about our staff! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we have to offer. I hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Branson!