“Great stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Beggs
“Great stay”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We went on a weekend vacation and our stay was great. The hotel is nice and the staff was great. We were on the 4th floor. Everything was clean and nice. There was no bad odors and I was able to stay very cool(I like 68). Nice new flat screen TVs that accommodate computers. Sleep number bed is hard to get to your number but it was still OK.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Thank you for the review and thank you for staying with us! We pride ourselves in our terrific staff and complete cleanliness! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Very nice staff. Nice rooms - though a bit on the small side in the bathroom. However, the beds were nice. Coffee maker in the room. Great view for us. No free breakfast, but there are three resteraunts. So we had food choices. The kids loved the pool and we enjoyed the hot tub and sauna. Overall, very nice. And the location is PERFECT!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for the compliments about our staff! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we have to offer. I hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Branson!
Glendale, New York
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I was recently sent to Branson by the Vietnam Veterans of America for the city's Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Celebration/Holiday. The Radisson was a good choice. It's very clean Squeaky clean as a matter of fact. The front desk staff, Juel, in particular were extremely helpful in getting me checked in and all squared away. My housekeeper Bertha (Fourth floor) was a delight. She left me notes telling me to have a "Great stay in Branson" for example. I've never had that particular experience before. The restaurant was terrific. The waitstaff were marvelous. I usually chose the buffet breakfast which was well stocked and fresh. The business center was being remodeled during my stay , so when I needed to print my boarding pass for my flight home I was required to use the hotels printers in the "back of the front desk". No fewer than three staffers helped my sort out the printers mysteries. My compliments to all at the Radisson Branson for their efficiency and efforts to make a traveler fell at home and welcome. It's a great choice for Branson and an asset to the city Highly recommended!
Michael O'Kane

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Mr. O'Kane, thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate Veterans from Vietnam and other wars who sacrifice so much that we can have the freedoms we enjoy.
I will be sure to pass along your comments to Bertha and Juel...they are indeed jewels and we are grateful they are part of our team! You can expect that great service everytime here at the Radisson Hotel Branson! Again, thank you for staying with us and please come see us again soon!
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We found a great rate for this hotel and decided to give it a try. We usually stay further down 7i6 Hwy., but decided "why not?". Checked in early on Thursday evening with the friendly front-desk clerk and were given a room on the fifth floor with a wonderful view. The "Sleep Number" bed was great - very comfy, with a fluffy down-like comforter topping it. No need for a blanket here! Pool looks great...indoor/outdoor with a hot tub, although it was pretty noisy so haven't given it a try yet.

Hotel is within close proximety of 76 Country Music Boulevard, Silver Dollar City and shows.

Tornado damage is still very evident in town, but it is obvious that they are working hard to clean it up and get everything reconstructed. And this hotel is far from the area that sustained the most serious damage.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the review! We are a great value and we go above and beyond to satisfy our guests. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and I hope you will come visit us again soon!
OKC, OK
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Great property but they could not find a pack and play for us for a really long time, until about 10 pm. Otherwise they did a great job on busy spring break weekend. Pool area was packed the entire time day and night

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the review! I am very sorry to hear we had trouble locating a pack and play for you. I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with our service and I again want to thank you for choosing to stay with us.