“A really pleasant place to stay while visiting Branson”

Radisson Hotel Branson
Ranked #28 of 140 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Glendale, New York
“A really pleasant place to stay while visiting Branson”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I was recently sent to Branson by the Vietnam Veterans of America for the city's Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Celebration/Holiday. The Radisson was a good choice. It's very clean Squeaky clean as a matter of fact. The front desk staff, Juel, in particular were extremely helpful in getting me checked in and all squared away. My housekeeper Bertha (Fourth floor) was a delight. She left me notes telling me to have a "Great stay in Branson" for example. I've never had that particular experience before. The restaurant was terrific. The waitstaff were marvelous. I usually chose the buffet breakfast which was well stocked and fresh. The business center was being remodeled during my stay , so when I needed to print my boarding pass for my flight home I was required to use the hotels printers in the "back of the front desk". No fewer than three staffers helped my sort out the printers mysteries. My compliments to all at the Radisson Branson for their efficiency and efforts to make a traveler fell at home and welcome. It's a great choice for Branson and an asset to the city Highly recommended!
Michael O'Kane

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Mr. O'Kane, thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate Veterans from Vietnam and other wars who sacrifice so much that we can have the freedoms we enjoy.
I will be sure to pass along your comments to Bertha and Juel...they are indeed jewels and we are grateful they are part of our team! You can expect that great service everytime here at the Radisson Hotel Branson! Again, thank you for staying with us and please come see us again soon!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We found a great rate for this hotel and decided to give it a try. We usually stay further down 7i6 Hwy., but decided "why not?". Checked in early on Thursday evening with the friendly front-desk clerk and were given a room on the fifth floor with a wonderful view. The "Sleep Number" bed was great - very comfy, with a fluffy down-like comforter topping it. No need for a blanket here! Pool looks great...indoor/outdoor with a hot tub, although it was pretty noisy so haven't given it a try yet.

Hotel is within close proximety of 76 Country Music Boulevard, Silver Dollar City and shows.

Tornado damage is still very evident in town, but it is obvious that they are working hard to clean it up and get everything reconstructed. And this hotel is far from the area that sustained the most serious damage.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the review! We are a great value and we go above and beyond to satisfy our guests. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and I hope you will come visit us again soon!
OKC, OK
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Great property but they could not find a pack and play for us for a really long time, until about 10 pm. Otherwise they did a great job on busy spring break weekend. Pool area was packed the entire time day and night

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the review! I am very sorry to hear we had trouble locating a pack and play for you. I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with our service and I again want to thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Des Moines
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed there for a small get-a-way over spring break. When we checked in we got there around 11:00 a.m. and I wasn’t sure they were going to let us in that early. But they checked our room and it was clean and ready so they had no problems letting us check in. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and nice. I was impressed to have a sleep number bed. I think they were a bit worn out though because it took a while to get them to turn on and deflate. We did not eat at any of the restaurants there. I wish they had a free breakfast. When we checked out the last day I did see a little coffee stand with fruit and breakfast bars. The pool was very warm for an indoor/outdoor pool and it was open the whole time. But later in the evening you did not have a chance to swim because it was so pack in such a small area. All in all it was very nice and we would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property! I was very pleased to hear your kind comments regarding our staff. All of us at the Radisson do our best to please our guests, including checking them in early! We understand there are a lot of hotels in Branson, and we sincerely thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Our experience here was good for the price we paid on priceline. I personally don't care for the sleep number beds but of course my 9 year old son thought it was an awesome gadget to play with. He also enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool, again I thought it was crowded but this isn't exactly the motel's fault. My only true complaint would be that it stated continental breakfast but it didn't say that it was complimentary...I guess I should have payed closer attention.

1 Thank BJDelaware3
I am pleased you found our hotel to be a good value! We do offer a lot of great amenities for the prices we charge. Although we do not offer a complimentary breakfast, we do serve an amazing breakfast in our restaurant at an affordable price. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope we will see you again on your next trip to Branson!