Radisson Hotel Branson
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 49
US$ 48
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 85
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
Hotels.com
US$ 88
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
US$ 189
US$ 160
  • Pool
US$ 161
US$ 155
US$ 178
Hotel Grand Victorian(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 98
Hotels.com
1,669 results
All reviewssleep numberclub carlsonthe indoor outdoor poollarge hotelthe lower levelcorner roomparking lot isbreakfast buffethotel staffmini fridgethe room was nicestaff was very friendlyking bedtime sharerooms were very cleanoff the stripsilver dollar city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We found a great rate for this hotel and decided to give it a try. We usually stay further down 7i6 Hwy., but decided "why not?". Checked in early on Thursday evening with the friendly front-desk clerk and were given a room on the fifth floor with a wonderful view. The "Sleep Number" bed was great - very comfy, with a fluffy down-like comforter topping it. No need for a blanket here! Pool looks great...indoor/outdoor with a hot tub, although it was pretty noisy so haven't given it a try yet.

Hotel is within close proximety of 76 Country Music Boulevard, Silver Dollar City and shows.

Tornado damage is still very evident in town, but it is obvious that they are working hard to clean it up and get everything reconstructed. And this hotel is far from the area that sustained the most serious damage.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Thank you for the review! We are a great value and we go above and beyond to satisfy our guests. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and I hope you will come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Great property but they could not find a pack and play for us for a really long time, until about 10 pm. Otherwise they did a great job on busy spring break weekend. Pool area was packed the entire time day and night

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the review! I am very sorry to hear we had trouble locating a pack and play for you. I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with our service and I again want to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed there for a small get-a-way over spring break. When we checked in we got there around 11:00 a.m. and I wasn’t sure they were going to let us in that early. But they checked our room and it was clean and ready so they had no problems letting us check in. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and nice. I was impressed to have a sleep number bed. I think they were a bit worn out though because it took a while to get them to turn on and deflate. We did not eat at any of the restaurants there. I wish they had a free breakfast. When we checked out the last day I did see a little coffee stand with fruit and breakfast bars. The pool was very warm for an indoor/outdoor pool and it was open the whole time. But later in the evening you did not have a chance to swim because it was so pack in such a small area. All in all it was very nice and we would stay there again.

1  Thank ebennett

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property! I was very pleased to hear your kind comments regarding our staff. All of us at the Radisson do our best to please our guests, including checking them in early! We understand there are a lot of hotels in Branson, and we sincerely thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Our experience here was good for the price we paid on priceline. I personally don't care for the sleep number beds but of course my 9 year old son thought it was an awesome gadget to play with. He also enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool, again I thought it was crowded but this isn't exactly the motel's fault. My only true complaint would be that it stated continental breakfast but it didn't say that it was complimentary...I guess I should have payed closer attention.

1  Thank BJDelaware3

I am pleased you found our hotel to be a good value! We do offer a lot of great amenities for the prices we charge. Although we do not offer a complimentary breakfast, we do serve an amazing breakfast in our restaurant at an affordable price. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope we will see you again on your next trip to Branson!

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Upon reading the other reviews, I'm wondering if we were in the same hotel???? We made a reservation for 5 adults & were given a room with TWO DOUBLE BEDS. The hotel told me that was all that was available, even though I made the reservations several weeks in advance. We definitely did NOT have a Sleep Number Bed. Our beds had soft, sagging mattresses! They did bring up a roll-away bed (whoopie) & tried to charge us an extra $20. After spending the first miserable night, we spent the next day exploring Branson. When we returned later that day, we started to put our key into the door & the door opened on its own. Housekeeping had left our room OPEN all day. Luckily our laptops & jewelry were still there. Also, after spending the first sleepless night, I arose to make myself coffee. I was so disgusted when I took the cover off of the coffee mug & found a dirty, used mug! I thought I was going to get sick!!!! After 2 nights, we moved across the road to another hotel, which was absolutely wonderful!

2  Thank NanaBonnie

I am so very sorry to hear about your experience at our property. Unfortunately the largest room we have is a room with 2 double beds. If we had anything larger we would have definitely offered it to you. I will review your other comments with our housekeeping staff and I want to ensure you that errors like those are extremely rare. Again I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced, and I hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.