“Good hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
OKC, OK
“Good hotel”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Great property but they could not find a pack and play for us for a really long time, until about 10 pm. Otherwise they did a great job on busy spring break weekend. Pool area was packed the entire time day and night

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the review! I am very sorry to hear we had trouble locating a pack and play for you. I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with our service and I again want to thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
Des Moines
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed there for a small get-a-way over spring break. When we checked in we got there around 11:00 a.m. and I wasn’t sure they were going to let us in that early. But they checked our room and it was clean and ready so they had no problems letting us check in. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and nice. I was impressed to have a sleep number bed. I think they were a bit worn out though because it took a while to get them to turn on and deflate. We did not eat at any of the restaurants there. I wish they had a free breakfast. When we checked out the last day I did see a little coffee stand with fruit and breakfast bars. The pool was very warm for an indoor/outdoor pool and it was open the whole time. But later in the evening you did not have a chance to swim because it was so pack in such a small area. All in all it was very nice and we would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property! I was very pleased to hear your kind comments regarding our staff. All of us at the Radisson do our best to please our guests, including checking them in early! We understand there are a lot of hotels in Branson, and we sincerely thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Our experience here was good for the price we paid on priceline. I personally don't care for the sleep number beds but of course my 9 year old son thought it was an awesome gadget to play with. He also enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool, again I thought it was crowded but this isn't exactly the motel's fault. My only true complaint would be that it stated continental breakfast but it didn't say that it was complimentary...I guess I should have payed closer attention.

1 Thank BJDelaware3
I am pleased you found our hotel to be a good value! We do offer a lot of great amenities for the prices we charge. Although we do not offer a complimentary breakfast, we do serve an amazing breakfast in our restaurant at an affordable price. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope we will see you again on your next trip to Branson!
McAlester, Oklahoma
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Upon reading the other reviews, I'm wondering if we were in the same hotel???? We made a reservation for 5 adults & were given a room with TWO DOUBLE BEDS. The hotel told me that was all that was available, even though I made the reservations several weeks in advance. We definitely did NOT have a Sleep Number Bed. Our beds had soft, sagging mattresses! They did bring up a roll-away bed (whoopie) & tried to charge us an extra $20. After spending the first miserable night, we spent the next day exploring Branson. When we returned later that day, we started to put our key into the door & the door opened on its own. Housekeeping had left our room OPEN all day. Luckily our laptops & jewelry were still there. Also, after spending the first sleepless night, I arose to make myself coffee. I was so disgusted when I took the cover off of the coffee mug & found a dirty, used mug! I thought I was going to get sick!!!! After 2 nights, we moved across the road to another hotel, which was absolutely wonderful!

2 Thank NanaBonnie
I am so very sorry to hear about your experience at our property. Unfortunately the largest room we have is a room with 2 double beds. If we had anything larger we would have definitely offered it to you. I will review your other comments with our housekeeping staff and I want to ensure you that errors like those are extremely rare. Again I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced, and I hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.
Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Just finished my second stay at this hotel today. I do believe that this will be my preferred choice of all the hotels that I have stayed in Branson. I have stayed at several with various price points. I encourage future, past, and present patrons to join Club Carlson for opporunities to earn points and free nights. I get e-mails for additional savings!!! Staff is excellent!!! Very friendly and helpful too. Hopefully, they will get a new ATM...this was the only negative that I found during this stay. My mother has bad knees and was successfully able to walk to a nearby steakhouse for dinner just across the street from the property. I have had the breakfast in The Bistro restaurant before and it was excellent! Just an FYI to management...pay attention to the finer details during the remodel, like hanging bathroom racks. Ours was clearly not level which can distract from the more important features of the room. The beds are my favorite part of this establishment...I feel rested and that makes me ready to get up, feel good, and enjoy the Branson experience.

Room Tip: Higher floors have the better views. There is more level parking on the back side of the building.