“Great Place”

Radisson Hotel Branson
Ranked #29 of 133 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed there for a small get-a-way over spring break. When we checked in we got there around 11:00 a.m. and I wasn’t sure they were going to let us in that early. But they checked our room and it was clean and ready so they had no problems letting us check in. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and nice. I was impressed to have a sleep number bed. I think they were a bit worn out though because it took a while to get them to turn on and deflate. We did not eat at any of the restaurants there. I wish they had a free breakfast. When we checked out the last day I did see a little coffee stand with fruit and breakfast bars. The pool was very warm for an indoor/outdoor pool and it was open the whole time. But later in the evening you did not have a chance to swim because it was so pack in such a small area. All in all it was very nice and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property! I was very pleased to hear your kind comments regarding our staff. All of us at the Radisson do our best to please our guests, including checking them in early! We understand there are a lot of hotels in Branson, and we sincerely thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Our experience here was good for the price we paid on priceline. I personally don't care for the sleep number beds but of course my 9 year old son thought it was an awesome gadget to play with. He also enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool, again I thought it was crowded but this isn't exactly the motel's fault. My only true complaint would be that it stated continental breakfast but it didn't say that it was complimentary...I guess I should have payed closer attention.

1  Thank BJDelaware3

I am pleased you found our hotel to be a good value! We do offer a lot of great amenities for the prices we charge. Although we do not offer a complimentary breakfast, we do serve an amazing breakfast in our restaurant at an affordable price. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope we will see you again on your next trip to Branson!

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Upon reading the other reviews, I'm wondering if we were in the same hotel???? We made a reservation for 5 adults & were given a room with TWO DOUBLE BEDS. The hotel told me that was all that was available, even though I made the reservations several weeks in advance. We definitely did NOT have a Sleep Number Bed. Our beds had soft, sagging mattresses! They did bring up a roll-away bed (whoopie) & tried to charge us an extra $20. After spending the first miserable night, we spent the next day exploring Branson. When we returned later that day, we started to put our key into the door & the door opened on its own. Housekeeping had left our room OPEN all day. Luckily our laptops & jewelry were still there. Also, after spending the first sleepless night, I arose to make myself coffee. I was so disgusted when I took the cover off of the coffee mug & found a dirty, used mug! I thought I was going to get sick!!!! After 2 nights, we moved across the road to another hotel, which was absolutely wonderful!

2  Thank NanaBonnie

I am so very sorry to hear about your experience at our property. Unfortunately the largest room we have is a room with 2 double beds. If we had anything larger we would have definitely offered it to you. I will review your other comments with our housekeeping staff and I want to ensure you that errors like those are extremely rare. Again I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced, and I hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Just finished my second stay at this hotel today. I do believe that this will be my preferred choice of all the hotels that I have stayed in Branson. I have stayed at several with various price points. I encourage future, past, and present patrons to join Club Carlson for opporunities to earn points and free nights. I get e-mails for additional savings!!! Staff is excellent!!! Very friendly and helpful too. Hopefully, they will get a new ATM...this was the only negative that I found during this stay. My mother has bad knees and was successfully able to walk to a nearby steakhouse for dinner just across the street from the property. I have had the breakfast in The Bistro restaurant before and it was excellent! Just an FYI to management...pay attention to the finer details during the remodel, like hanging bathroom racks. Ours was clearly not level which can distract from the more important features of the room. The beds are my favorite part of this establishment...I feel rested and that makes me ready to get up, feel good, and enjoy the Branson experience.

Room Tip: Higher floors have the better views. There is more level parking on the back side of the building.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind comments! Our Club Carlson Rewards Program is terrific and truly rewards people for their loyalty. We should have our ATM back up in our newly remodeled lobby in the next few days, so that problem will definitely be resolved soon! Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2012

Just finished our stay at the Radisson Hotel Branson and we were all very satisfied. The front desk was very helpful and welcoming upon arrival. The hotel is on Wildwood, just off of the strip in Branson and convenient to taking back roads to shows and attractions. The parking lot is very sloped, which could be a problem for those who don't move around well. We had two, connecting rooms and both were clean and comfortable. The hallways on the floors above the lobby have low ceilings, which makes everything seem close and crowded. The pool area was fine, the kids enjoyed it. We ate breakfast in the restaurant downstairs, which has a good breakfast buffet, about $10 per person, which I though was worth the money.

Overall, this is a great, affordable place to stay in Branson. Nothing extraordinary, but I don't think you'll be disappointed if you're expecting a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property! We enjoyed having you as our guest and I am glad you found our services to be fantastic! We take great pride in our clean rooms and friendly, smiling faces! It is hard to beat our central location and easy access to the back routes! Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again real soon!