“A Great Place to Stay and Relax”
other travellers have booked this property
view from balcony(autumn) balcony
guestroom
guestroom
master bathroom
kitchen
large pool(available to all resort guests during the summer)
small pool(available to owners and their guests during the summer)
View of condos from boatdock
miniature golf
nature trail
tennis court
activity outpost
hot tub(available to owners and their guests during the summer)
shuffleboard
Table Rock Lake
Autumn in the Ozarks
Sunset over Table Rock Lake
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jason P
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
“A Great Place to Stay and Relax”
Reviewed 3 May 2012 for a stay in November 2011
person found this review helpful

Some folks go to Branson for all the stuff to do at Silver Dollar City, White Water, the shows, etc, etc, etc. I take my family there to stay at Eileen & Tom's Condo. Now I know what you're thinking, that this kind of defeats the purpose of Branson. Well I enjoy taking in the sights sometimes too, but sometimes I just wanna relax. This condo is a perfect place to do that! It has lots of space for the whole fam, a big kitchen/ living room area, and best of all the nice balcony with lake view where I spent half my time! I have stayed there twice and will definitely be back. One stop at the grocery store in Kimberling City was all we did and we were holed up in the condo for 2 straight days. It was awesome. Thanks T & E!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The balcony
Liked least: The first time we went the sliding glass door was broken and boarded up, but it was fixed the 2nd time, so there was really nothing
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
2 May 2012
Jason, thanks so much for your kind words. Having such nice guests as you and your family stay at our condo makes the whole experience worthwhile and renews our determination to maintain and improve the condo as best we can for future guests.
Lomira
Reviewed 1 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Mississippi
Reviewed 5 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing